No announcement yet.

Pac-Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After playing for a couple of days i finaly did level 5-5 the time limit the ygive you is cutting it fine a bit.

Now i am having bother beating the level 6 boss, those dam arrows never go where i want them to go.

Comment

Just ordered mine with the stylus...looks lush.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
        After playing for a couple of days i finaly did level 5-5 the time limit the ygive you is cutting it fine a bit.
        That's what I thought until I realised you can have more than one Pacman on the go at once! Had a few seconds left but my pacman was going around the top bit, so I tried drawing a new one and voila. Two on the go and I bagged all the ghosts 8)

Comment

Once i learned that the level 6 boss had the reflectores all arround him i nailed it and am upto level 11 now.

Did anybody find out if the game had more books after book I and what you unlock when you clock it.

Some of the perviews i saw mentioned an endless mode so maybe you get that when you finish.

Comment

I hope there's more than the 12 levels. It seems awfully short otherwise.

As far as I can tell theres just the option to open the book (and select chapter) and one to play unlocked movies. Are there any other options or choices on the main menus?

Comment

There's a Book II (I posted it in a spoiler earlier) with another 12 harder chapters.

I'm up to Chapter 7 on Book II so far. While following a similar formula to Book I, the level designs are different, the ghosts are faster and the time limits can be pretty tight. I got stuck for a while on Chapter 2 trying to catch a fast version of one of those ghosts which can only be eaten from the back.

Comment

Can any of you guys help a brother out here? The PacPix review is done but there's really not much to say about it apart from "It's bloody magic but it lasts about eight seconds." It would be nice if we could pool our knowledge on the secret sketchbook shapes to go up along with the review. Here's what I've come up with so far.

- An arse shape makes a fart.
                - A g or 9 flies away.
                - The word "pacman" makes a chime sound.
                - The words "pac," "man" and "namco" will sometimes fly away.
                - A squiggle will sometimes slither off like a snake.

Anyone got any more?

Comment

Correction - the g or 9 fly away because the game thinks they're arrows. If you draw a 9 or a 5 just right, though, they will float off.

Comment

Ooooh! Ooooh! Draw a raincloud! It starts raining. I think I might actually keep this game now.

Comment

Okay, the following words set off the secret chime too.

Druaga
                      Drill
                      Baby
                      Lemon
                      Power
                      Prof

All are Namco related. Where is this leading?

Comment

Land
                        Cosmo
                        Gil
                        Rabble
                        Clyde
                        Genpei
                        Gaplus
                        Go
                        Goro

Goro is a wierd one. Sometimes it cries. I've got it to do this twice.

Comment

Masaya works. Talk about self-obsessed.

Comment

Are you writing those in the sketchbook, or... ?

Comment

Sketchbook. This has GOT to unlock something. If it doesn't, there's even less game here than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by NyarthMaul
                                Can any of you guys help a brother out here? The PacPix review is done but there's really not much to say about it apart from "It's bloody magic but it lasts about eight seconds." It would be nice if we could pool our knowledge on the secret sketchbook shapes to go up along with the review. Here's what I've come up with so far.

- An arse shape makes a fart.
                                - A g or 9 flies away.
                                - The word "pacman" makes a chime sound.
                                - The words "pac," "man" and "namco" will sometimes fly away.
                                - A squiggle will sometimes slither off like a snake.

Anyone got any more?
                                Apparantly, if you draw a figure 8 it turns into a butterfly

Comment

Working...
                                X