Pac-Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jebus
    I also noticed (I just got mine as well) that the difficulty level hikes up very quickly, its easy then its harder all in the space of a level. It's quite annoying to have to play a chapter over a few times because say you beat 10-1 and 10-2 but die on 10-3, then the next play you beat 10-3 (because you've realised the technique to do it easily) but die on 10-4. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Definatly, I have come to notice this too. Having to start again from the begining of the chapter is a bit of a pain. But I suppose it adds a little bit more length.

Comment

Well, you say that but to be honest with you it's made me have the "Can't be arsed" attitude. This game could probably be finished (not 100% but finished) in about 2 hours if you take your time, maybe 3. But it's taken me nearly a fortnight because I just can't be arsed. Instead I've been giving time to Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Metroid Prime (Can you believe I missed this when it came out?) and Destroy All Humans...oh yeah and now Kirby's Canvas Curse...

Comment

Working...
      X