X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major spoiler for Season 8/9

Comment

The Office has officially been renewed for Season 9

* Updated Sunday May 11th* With the U.S. television network up fronts taking place next week, the various free-to-air broadcasters are making the final decisions on the fate of all their currently airing series. Rather than holding the news back until their media presentations, most of them have revealed the news early online. Lets break […]

This could well end up being the last series

SPOILERS

This season will see the departure of Kelly, Tobey and Dwight. Andy, Jim and Pam were last minute signings suggesting that if those three don't commit to a tenth season it's unlikely the show would carry on having lost all its core characters. Dwight however will be in spin-off The Farm

Comment

I've come to start watching this really late, but have to say I really enjoy it. Going to probably look in to getting some of the earlier series box sets since by all accounts you all seem to think it's tailed out now. That said, i'm enjoying the current run that's on comedy central.

Comment

I'm late in Season 7 now and absolutely love it, I personally feel it's as good as ever. What seemed to happen was the writers decided that keeping it more documentary style wouldn't work in the long run and it's become increasingly sitcom style which some aren't as keen on. However, the characterisations are brilliant. So rare to have a show with an ensemble cast where they're all likeable.

Comment

It has Rainn Wilson in it, how could it not be great?

Comment

NBC’s “The Office” is set to close its doors after its upcoming ninth season reports The Live Feed. Greg Daniels, who ran the show for the first five seasons, will return as showrunner for the final year. Current show runner Paul Lieberstein will move to the program’s potential spinoff series. Daniels says “If we didn’t […]

The show runner for Seasons 1-5 is coming back for Season 9, it has also been confirmed that the ninth run will be the final season leaving spin-off The Farm as the successor. In the last series several old faces will reappear and the faces of the documentary crew will finally be revealed. They hope to get Steve Carrell back for the final episode.

Comment

well after yesterday's double episode next week all we have is the final double and that's that

So much better than the UK office from the second season onward and for me has constantly delivered as an overall terrific TV show

Comment

I've had some serious irritance with Season 9 but it's looking like half the decisions were intentional as the last few eps have really brought it all together, it's like having a series of finales in a row. One of the best sitcoms ever and thoroughly p***es over the UK original.

Comment

Seriously? Have you guys even seen the UK one? Up until the last few seasons of bilge I've loved the US version and its been one of my favourite shows, but it still doesn't compare to the original.

Comment

First season against first season since it was pretty much a carbon copy with americanisms, but after that the writers took it on a new direction which crushes the uk one

The uk first season was good but the second season just wasn't great (uk version)

So poppycock sir

Comment

Halfway through the series finale of the office and

micheal Scott becomes bestest mench? And the first words he has to say is.........
                        That's what she said

Loved it

Just finished and loved it and everything ties up nicely

Creed is awesome
                        Last edited by buster_broon; 17-05-2013, 23:16.

Comment

Yup, really good ending to the show

Comment

the finale is epsiode 21 right? I watched it last week and didn't notice Michael Scott anywhere...?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                              the finale is epsiode 21 right? I watched it last week and didn't notice Michael Scott anywhere...?
                              nope 24 and 25 are the end episodes

the last two weeks have been double episodes

Comment

Working...
                              X