No announcement yet.

The Office (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaah well in that case it finished in the US a few months ago.

Series 2 is fantastic, though. Where series 1 played it safe and mirrored the UK show, series 2 really developed into a comedy that for me is even better than the UK series. Enjoy, y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
      Series 2 is fantastic, though. Where series 1 played it safe and mirrored the UK show, series 2 really developed into a comedy that for me is even better than the UK series. Enjoy, y'all!
      That's exactly my sentiments, It's fantastic. Pick up the Season 2 DVD, it has Fantastic Deleted Scenes, Audio Commentaries are hilarious and the out-takes are great as well.

My favourite episode so far would have to be "Sexual Harrassment" 'That's What She Said' .

Looking forward to Season 3.

Comment

I may get these on DVD, even though I've been watching them as they come out in the US. I will put as much money into the Steve Carrell fund as I can afford. The man's a genius.

Ninja edit: And of course the Dwight Schrute fund. Better than Gareth - fact!

Comment

the recent episode was all about Dwight and corporate call of duty

very funny

Comment

This weeks episode was class loved the call of duty stuff

Comment

The latest episode has one of the most incredible starts to a show EVER. I've watched it loads and still roll about laughing every time!

Also getting interesting story-wise, loads of possibilities forming. One of the best comedies on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
                The latest episode has one of the most incredible starts to a show EVER. I've watched it loads and still roll about laughing every time!

Also getting interesting story-wise, loads of possibilities forming. One of the best comedies on TV!
                yeah i agree

a memo from the future - nice touch

Comment

True this weeks episode was the best loved the memo, really set up well for next weeks 40 minute special and well deserved of igns 10/10

Comment

really liked this weeks episode as well

the Andy Bernard vs Dwight Schrute in this episode and in the future is gonna be hilarious

Comment

Yeah, I agree - it's superb. Really feel sorry for Pam as well. The tension the situation created came across so well. Brilliant TV yet again.

Just read on wiki that the next episode (on in 2 weeks) is written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Con...ice_episode%29
                      Last edited by cutmymilk; 17-11-2006, 23:57.

Comment

It's ok, the US Office. Steve Carrell is excellent but the series as a whole just isn't as good as the original.

I do prefer the US Dawn/ Pam though...

EDIT: Why does it have to be so drawn out? After 30+ episodes, it's finally caught up with where the UK series was after 6 episodes...
                        Last edited by Chadruharazzeb; 18-11-2006, 00:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                          EDIT: Why does it have to be so drawn out? After 30+ episodes, it's finally caught up with where the UK series was after 6 episodes...
                          personally i find the US series better

i like the UK office, but the characters in the US version just seem funnier to me

Comment

It IS much better imo as well. It's not a point of pushing the storyline. Every episode is largely standalone anyway.

Comment

back after a chrimbo break and its still great

Originally posted by Michael Scott
                              you complete me

Comment

I watched it this evening.

Bloody brilliant, as always! Dwight had me again with the biggest LOL moment... "Who did this?"

Comment

Working...
                                X