The Office (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week's was one of the best ever.

I honestly had to rewind it about 5 times as I missed a scene from laughing too much!

Comment

for those interested, in 10 minutes on BBC1 Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant do a making off The Office (UK)

Comment

another class episode

Comment

I am watching this at the moment from season 1 and it's great how they've crossed it over, some jokes are similar but just as funny!

ie the pencils in the table making spikes (USA) against the filing boxes piled up

Comment

After series two finished its run on ITV this week, I've just watched all of series three over the past two days. This show is amazing, it just seems to get better and better every week.

Roll on April when the series continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
              I am watching this at the moment from season 1 and it's great how they've crossed it over, some jokes are similar but just as funny!

ie the pencils in the table making spikes (USA) against the filing boxes piled up
              Yeah, but it comes into its own in the second series. Much better when they do their own thing and don't use any UK Office stuff.

Comment

new episode is extended by about 7 mins

and its all about Dwight as usual

watch the credits at the end and see the weapons that get taken from his desk drawer

Comment

The episode was fantastic, as normal

Comment

the quality in this show is just outstanding

always good

yesterday has some great moments </shun on>

Comment

Best Episode Ever!

Michael putting his finger down his pants and through his fly to recreate the flasher!

Dwight looking in the mirror at the end was mint.

How could he dump Jan, she is smoking hot!

This has surpassed the UK Version IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                        This has surpassed the UK Version IMO.
                        this surpassed the UK version before the end of season 1

i loved the whole demerit bit

the start of the last 2 have been quality, just the banter between dwight and Jim is brilliant

Comment

Due to not having anything to keep us occupied at work, i downloaded all 3 seasons of the Office.

Its now become my favourite show.

Its so amazingly funny, I've never seen a show that is as good as this.

Dwight and Jim are brilliant. I nearly died from laughing too hard when Dwight decided to shun Andy "Tell him bears can climb faster than they can run!!!". Absolute Genius.

I have been laughing to myself about random Office scenes for the past two days.

"Un shun"
                          "Re Shun"

When i go to the states to get married in October, i'll be bringing the whole lot back with me on DVD, as i don't think the 3rd series is out until september.

Edit

Oh, and when Michaels Top won't come back up lmao
                          Last edited by Rick; 28-06-2007, 17:49.

Comment

Gotta admit one of my favs from this series is jim and dwights sales call ' 80% of attacks come from behind' then the slap

Comment

I'm suprised Buster hasn't been into Update this thread - Season 4 opener 'Fun Run' hour long special was on the other day fantastic episode.

Although seeing Pam & Jim together is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                                I'm suprised Buster hasn't been into Update this thread - Season 4 opener 'Fun Run' hour long special was on the other day fantastic episode.
                                i'm afraid i wont be taking part in this topic for the next season

a good friend is downloading it and posting it too me whilst i'm in Portsmouth, but the best i can hope for is to be 1 week behind everybody else, so i wont be checking this thread since it could spoiler an episode i havent watched yet

and i find spoilers in threads like crack - i've gotta check them out even if i shouldnt, But Big_Al is a new recruit in the i love the USA office clan - he can spread the word as well as anybody

Comment

Working...
                                X