No announcement yet.

acidbearboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gavin bought a DC and GBA game from me. Instant payment, good comms throughout, top fella.

Comment

Sold a copy of G-Vector for the Saturn to acidbearboy. Great guy to deal with. Fast payment and polite.

Comment

Bought a PSP game off this fine chap. Super fast delivery, item in superb condition, faultless.

Comment

Bought super mario world for the snes. A pleasure to deal with, everything went nice and smooth, many thanks!

Comment

Bought a switchless modded Mega Drive 2 from Gavin, it came really well packed and for a great price, cheers mate.

Comment

Bought TWEWY on DS from Gavin, and it arrived really quickly complete as described. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a Core Grafx bundle from Mr acidbearboy, the items were all lovingly packed and as described, and arrived very rapidly. All very good indeed.

Comment

All I can say is this chaps 6/10 condition games are better than some 8/10 I've bought from others.

Arrived quickly, well packaged and comms were great.

Many thanks!!

Comment

I bought a book and three zines from acidbearboy.
                    Nice easy transaction, he posted quickly and I'm very happy with my items.
                    Recommended seller.

Comment

Sold me his copy of elevator action for the saturn, lightning fast shipping, exellent seller all around!

Comment

Sold me Pocky & Rocky. Fast delivery, good communication and well packaged.

Works perfectly

Comment

Bought a couple of PS3 games from me and he was great to deal with; friendly pms and quick payment.

Top stuff!

Comment

Purchased a couple of SFC games from Gavin. Great contact and no issues

Comment

Bought a Famicom and some games. Well packaged, quick delivery, working well, all as described!

Comment

Nice chap, purchased a Dreamcast from me and was thoroughly pleasant. Good day to you sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X