Show us your dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, he looks brilliant

That third picture...dogs really know how to put the pressure on when they want something! It's cute though.

Comment

YES!! ah man, these are absolutely gorgeous. Do you guys have any more/new pics??

We got our first doggy during Covid and since then I've become dog obsessed. I've become one of those people who will be your best friend if you have a dog LOL

This is Molly

This is Rocky

This is Rocky and Molly together

and this shows that Rocky got big reeeeeal quick!
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Aw, loving the pooch pics Good to see you back on the forum Adam

Comment

My wee guy is six now. I swore after the 13 years with Belushi I couldn't have another, but you just can't say no and he's been a great wee fella.

Comment

Such an adorable fella. My 7 year old daughter said he looks "smart" and "wise"

Comment

I can assure you that “wise” is never a word you would use to describe him if you met him.

Comment

Ha! I'll let livy know in the morning hehe
                Actually maybe we can pretend for now. He is a wise dog in the most abstract of ways! 😄

Comment

Milo (new cockapoo) and Monty (old pug). Rocky will meet Milo in a couple of weeks.

Comment

My bestest little buddy in the whole world Totoro, passed today, he was my mums dog really but I took him everywhere with me in my younger solo adventures, of which there were too many to count that he accompanied me on.

A little Manchester terrier he had lovely colours until the last 3 years when the grey set in and lived 2 months off 15, he had a great life with us and was loved every day the little scamp, I’ll miss you little buddy.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-02-2024, 13:59.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      My bestest little buddy in the whole world Totoro, passed today, he was my mums dog really but I took him everywhere with me in my younger solo adventures, of which there were too many to count that he accompanied me on.

A little Manchester terrier he had lovely colours until the last 3 years when the grey set in and lived 2 months off 15, he had a great life with us and was loved every day the little scamp, I’ll miss you little buddy.
                      Sorry to hear your news. Glad you shared good times.

Comment

My parents' dog died last October, so they drove all the way from Milan to Ancona (around 5 hours away) to get a new one, named Margot; she's around 4 months old.

Comment

Boxers always have a permanent confused look on them, like you’ve done something to them and they don’t understand the practical joke.

She’s lovely 🥰

Comment

Working...
                          X