No announcement yet.

toythatkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Japanese 360 console from toythatkills yesterday afternoon and it was waiting for me at work this morning!

Excellent seller, thanks a lot!

Comment

Bought Borderlands on the 360 from toythatkills. Arrived in perfect condition, muchos gracias!

Comment

Bought Animal Crossing DS from toythatkills and it arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Tales of Vesperia from Matt, it was a pleasure dealing with him. Cheers mate.

Comment

Brought F1 2010 from me.

Instant payment and friendly PM's through the trade.

Many thanks, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Comment

Bought Uncharted 2 from Matt - nice fast delivery, game in great nick. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought matt's Wii, and it took just a ouple of days to get all the way to Singapore! Awesome scenes.

Thanks pal!

Comment

He may have had a good week in the fantasy football, but that's only cos I let him - after all, he had just taken some blu rays off my hands....

Cheers!

Comment

Matt answered the call to my request for Catherine on PS3, arrived lightning fast and in spot on nick. Great cheers mate

Comment

Sold him Atelier Rorona, fast payment, great comms, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Super fast bank holiday delivery of lost odysyysyyeyy from Matt - top notch!!

Comment

I bought Majin and the something something off of toythatkills.

Arrive quickly and in described condition.

Comment

Bought Fifa 11 off toythatkills. very friendly service and super fast delivery.

thanks!

Comment

Bought a japanese copy of Catherine a while back from toythatkills, great trade no problems at all

Comment

Bought some games from toythatkills, came super quick in perfect condition Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X