toythatkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toythatkills

Bought game. Good communication. Fast delivery in padded envelope. Recommended seller.

Excellent buyer. No problems. Instant payment.

Comment

Bought a game from toythatkills. It arrived quickly and well packaged. Very happy Thanks!

Comment

I bought a DS game from toythatkills - arrived quickly and safely despite the Royal Mail strike. Thanks, fella!

Comment

Bought some HD-DVDs from me - paid quickly with good comms; excellent stuff all round

Comment

Bought Wii Wario off toythatkills, it arrived quickly, as described.
            Good seller, kept me informed, recommended.

Thanks,
            Stu

Comment

Sent me a free item, can't argue with that chaps. Thumbs up
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a couple of HD-DVD from this guy. Excellent comms and nice fast delivery of the goods.

Thanks for a seamless trade mate.

Comment

Fast payment and friendly comms for a couple of blu-rays.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Had an excellent trade with Matt, really good comms and item received (Heroes series 1 HD-DVD) was very well packaged and mint.
                    Thanks a lot .

Comment

Bought and traded two games, they arrived superfast and in spectacular condition. I'm more than happy! Thanks!!

Comment

Another good trade with him. Sold two games and a guide to Matt, he paid promptly and was pleasant throughout.
                        Good trader, recommended.

Thanks,
                        Stu

Comment

Bought Skygunner for the US PS2 from Toythatkills. Arrived fast, well packed and in mint condition, highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought Wizardry for the PS2 from toythatkills, who graciously put up with me preferring Paypal. Game arrived super fast, excellent condition

Comment

Bought Kururin Paradise from toythatkills: it turned up quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy with the whole deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X