No announcement yet.

toythatkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Halo 3 and Ridge Racer 6 from the seller. No problems whatsoever. Good communication, quick delivery and games in excellent condition. Would definitely deal with again.

Thanks.

Comment

Great seller here. Thumbs up
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Games arrived as described a really fast

Thanks

Comment

Bought four games from Matt ; all arrived really quickly and in perfect condition. Plus, comms were friendly throughout. Thanks mate!

Comment

I bought a couple of playstation games from Matt. They were well packaged and in absolutely mint condition, I'm really chuffed with them. A very high recommendation from me .

Comment

Sorted me out with a couple of games from his sale. All came well packaged in minty mint condition. Top man to deal with. Cheers.

Comment

Sold Matt Super Smash Bros, exellent communications and instant payment.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Traded PSP games with him. Arrived quickly, in excellent condition and had good comms throughout the trade - would recommend.

Comment

I bought 3 ps2 games from Matt which I was very pleased with. They were great games at a decent price, in top condition and well packaged. I couldn't ask for anything more - thanks very much. I highly recommend Matt as a seller, thumbs up!

Comment

I bought another ps2 game from Matt and was very pleased once again. The game was brand new and sealed, well packaged, delivered quickly and I was very happy with the price. Matt is an all round top seller and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone .

Comment

PM'd me the Xbox Live code I bought faster than you can say "deepfriedbrontosauruspissflaps".

A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Matt bought a couple of 360 games from me.

A top bloke to trade with. Really friendly comms throughout & a very swift payment. All good.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a psp game from Matt, good comms and posted quickly. Will definitely deal with again!

Comment

Picked up a couple of PS2 titles from this chap, all came no worries, top trader
                              cheers
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Nekura Progression

Bought watch from Matt, super super service indeed even held off posting it for me until a specific day, all nicely packaged up, recieved as sent and of course good comms.
                                Cannot be any better, thank you very much indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X