Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Tokuda. It's been a long time.

Still playing VF4: Evo?

Comment

Bloody hell, welcome back. Lots of old faces coming back. Got my Mr Driller badges yet?

Comment

Welcome back man. Good to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
          Welcome back Tokuda. It's been a long time.

Still playing VF4: Evo?
          Hi mate

Still get the old stick out once and again, but I lack any players around me.

Really miss the arcade scene in Japan, so nowadays I rely on my multiplayer thrills via XBOX Live.

And Hello to you all - I'm having a rush of nostalgia seeing everyone again

Comment

Bloody hell, welcome back Allan. I see you locations changed!

Comment

I don't normally post in here but saw Tokuda had started posting again. Welcome back mate, I can't believe it has been almost 2 years. Importing hasn't been the same since you left Japan (play-asia just don't provide that personal touch).

Comment

bloody hell, teh salty/randy boy alan is back and Lord cookie the the former trading monster king is postin again! Brings a tear to me eye................. Sorry lord cookie but i think yah crown is now on the 'ead of Buster broon. Oh and post more often will yah guys, yah old BASTS!

Comment

LACK OF PLAYERS AROUND YOU!? LIES!
                  Ok, so I'm not amazing at VF, but i'm good for a game! Also, SF3, Guilty Gear, KoF, it's all good!

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                    bloody hell, teh salty/randy boy alan is back and Lord cookie the the former trading monster king is postin again! Brings a tear to me eye................. Sorry lord cookie but i think yah crown is now on the 'ead of Buster broon. Oh and post more often will yah guys, yah old BASTS!

Haha, I don't have anything else to sell, but I don't mind Buster taking over

Comment

Brilliant stuff.

It really does feel like old times. Looking forward to catching up with you all! . If any of you use Live, please add me on there.

Comment

Now all we need is the reappearence of Che Musashi (who mysteriously vanished some time ago) and it'll be the early years all over again...

Comment

Good to see you back Tokuda.

Comment

You got Mr Driller Ace for me Tokuda & I was really chuffed with it. Good to see you back.

My mini introduction...

34 years old & I've been playing games since the Grandstand Scramble & Parker Brothers Merlin. Had a brief break from gaming when I started work in 1987, but got back into it in the late 1990's. I discovered this forum what seems like years ago, but was always a lurker. I'm hoping now to make some (possibly) valuable posts to this forum.

Comment

hey i been on the forum for like...2 days now

been much fun and stuff seeing other people's views on things and whatnot

Dane

Comment

Hello and Welcome.

I aint been here too long (4 months maybe), but I'm hooked.

'Tis fun to see what people are playing/buying, and the sales thread is pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                                X