X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! A friend tells me that maybe here I could find some good stuff
    I don't know his name here..

Comment

Hi there. I'm not new here, but I did just change my username from hoolak to hudson. So, hi there!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Hi there. I'm not new here, but I did just change my username from hoolak to hudson. So, hi there!
        I'm glad I saw this, the Mario kart threads would've confused me ha ha

Comment

Hi all,

Newbie over here lol

Came across Bordersdown being mentioned over at RetroCollect so thought I would come and check it out. I also had a good recommendation from a member of this place

I'm very much into Retro Gaming and am currently going for complete PAL sets on the following:

N64
          Dreamcast
          Saturn

However I still have a lot of love for my PS4

Comment

Welcome! Our trade forum will probably be able to help you with those sets once you can view it. Not sure how far you've got with the N64 set, but highly recommend you ditch all the PAL stuff and get a RGB chipped NTSC unit and games. A bit pricier to find mint stuff, but many of faster games like 1080, Waverace and Excitebike benefit a lot from the speed increase. I had lots of fun with the PAL versions before I switched though

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Even with PAL games running 17% slower I thought it would be a lot harder obtaining those rarer NTSC titles. I've currently got over 100 PAL games sitting on the shelf however being as picky as I am, I'm only counting 66 titles towards the full set

Atm it seems to be a constant waiting game on Ebay and on other gaming forums

Comment

Welcome! Hopefully we'll start seeing some PS4 games soon...Although I'm back on Resogun anways.

Comment

Hi there, new member here, hoping to have good discussions about games, nice to be here.

Comment

hi bros,i'm brazilian

first of all sorry for my bad english

this place sounds to have good stuff

Comment

Hello and hello!

Comment

Welcome! Your English is better than my Portuguese

Comment

Been on here a while but thought I'd just say Hi, Collecting the Full GC set atm and I'm 49% there, also picking up selective N64, PS1, XBOX, DC, N-Gage, DS and PC big box games. I've noticed this massive trend in fake/pirate SNES games and it's put me right off... After my GC completion I'll probaby move onto full DC set.

Comment

Hello i'm seb i registred an account a year and a half ago apparently but never really used it, i want to change that now hope to have a great time here. Cheers

Comment

Welcome Seb, enjoy being here and we'll see your posts around the place.

Comment

Hello-ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X