No announcement yet.

trev1976

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time Trev was kind enough to hold some buttons for me while i was away, got them today.

Cheers champ

Comment

Sold my copy of Modern Warfare 2 with no issues, great comms and very prompt payment. Would sell to again with confidence, great buyer.
      Cheers
      Steven

Comment

Bought some games from Trev. Quick postage and good comms. Many thanks

Comment

Bought some saturn games from Trev, all arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Top man, sold Trev a loose copy of Mario Galaxy, paid me straight away.

Comment

Quick replies, great price, fast dispatch. What more could you ask for? Many thanks!

Comment

Bought a Panasonic Q from Trev. Absolutely no issues with the system or Trevs comms, but a word to the wise kids, DPD are NOT your friend at times!

Thanks mate.

Comment

Great to deal with. Hassle free sale.
                  Thanks

Comment

Bought Ultra SF2 for Switch from me. Very pleasant to deal with, thank you.

Comment

Sold me some games, which though shipped promptly, unfortunately, did not arrive. This was not his fault in the slightest, and to his credit he'd even taken the initiative of ponying up for recorded shipping to ensure that this was entirely provable. A refund was issued promptly, and we have gone on with our lives.

If things would have gone smoothly and I told you how great he was that would be one thing, but I'm here to tell you that even when things out of his control went wrong, he was still great, and I'd still recommend him. Sorry to have caused you a headache!

Comment

Sold Trevor a hardcover copy of Prima's official Super Mario Galaxy 2 guide for postage only.

Quick payment. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a handful of PS3 titles, arrived quickly and in good order. First class!

Comment

Working...
                          X