No announcement yet.

Tell me about the Wonderswan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only if you are into fishing... I'm not though my old man's crazy about it...

Comment

Fishing's gash. I'd just use it in the bath. Funzorz!

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
        there's brand new one sold on Yahoo Japan few weeks ago for around 2500-3000 yen from memory...
        yeah, but Yahoo JPN and eBay.co.uk aren't the same thing now, are they? Same way you can buy SwanCrystals in the land of the rising sun for 49p and they can go for ?20-30 over here.

The last auction I saw for WonderBorgs on eBay went for ?60ish. For 2 of 'em.

Comment

I just picked up WonderSwan Crystal for 990 yen matter of fact...
          Yep these thing is cheap in the land of rising sun...

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
            I just picked up WonderSwan Crystal for 990 yen matter of fact...
            Yep these thing is cheap in the land of rising sun...
            Was that a brand new one?

Comment

'coz not.
              you can't expect to get brand new one at that price even in Japan.
              This will be my play unit while other complete/new units will be stay in my collection...

Comment

Ahem** you can get them for a 1000Y Brand new at Softmap or with two games for 1,500.

Well that was two months ago anyway...

Comment

yes I saw few wine red one boxed for 1000 yen afterwards - dunno whether they were brand new or minty - but I wasn't in the mood for shopping and it's good enough since I will be using this one so no need for the rest of packaging anyway...

Comment

Sorry to dig up an old thread..

Any got any info on the Swan Colosseum version of the Crystal? I mean the console, not the game. I've heard it is a not for sale LE version of the Wonderswan..is this true? ta!

Comment

It would be so cool if a Wonderborg type thing made it's way to the DS.

I've a Judgement Silversword in the post so I need to find my self a crystal some time soon - is there anywhere selling them cheap cos even ebay seems to have gone up a bit in price.

Comment

No no no. If I revive an old thread I expect my question to be answered, not more questions man!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X