No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's got Jane in it, I'm not buying. I took a dislike to her, and there was an incident with a fishing net...

Comment

Jane the killer chimp. Man did she love herself, yet I don't know why as she had a face like a gorilla wearing lippy...

Comment

Jane was the reason pitfalls were in the game

Silly bint she was.

Comment

So does this have an English language option?
          -Oh how we all loathe Jane...

*shudder*
          Last edited by Stoise; 23-11-2005, 20:23.

Comment

Please tell me the freeky cat with no face is back

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
              Nintendo stated there would be no famicom games this time round.
              Ahem... *knowing something you don't know*

One thing I have noticed though - for some reason, you can't run errands for animal friends any more. There's only two options now - talk to me and don't talk to me. Animals now have hobbies, so you have to help them out with those but even so, the errands were a major part of the game. Can't think why they've vanished... unless there's something massive we're missing.

Also, can I ask why people are picking up the Jap version now when it's out in the US in, like, two weeks?
              Last edited by martTM; 24-11-2005, 06:33.

Comment

Ahem... *knowing something you don't know*
                Ahem.... Elaborate on this damn you.

Comment

Originally posted by D J Kix
                  Dude, that was Sahara
                  Oooooooh Never mind then eh? I feel silly now (not unusual). I obviously haven't played the GC version much lately
                  I still want the DS one though.

Comment

I was thinking that it would have been nice for them to include some original gameboy games but even if they don't i'm sure it will be a great game. I have mine pre-ordered from the states and am really looking forward to it.

Comment

It'd be reaaaally nice if they gave us Link's Awakening but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by martTM
                        Also, can I ask why people are picking up the Jap version now when it's out in the US in, like, two weeks?
                        Im getting the jp version because i prefer the japanese holidays over the american holidays. Language barrier not really a problem for me as i have been playing doubutsu no mori since it appeared on N64 then i went onto the 2 gc versions.

Wonder if the will remove or add anything to the us version?

Comment

Apparently the holidays are now cookie cutter in each edition. "Animal Crossing Holidays" rather than US/JPN or PAL region holidays!

Comment

Rather than NES games, the DS Animal Crossing should blatantly have some old-schoold dual screen Game & Watch games. Sure, they're crap, but so were most of those unlockable NES games, save Super Mario Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by ojlim
                              Rather than NES games, the DS Animal Crossing should blatantly have some old-schoold dual screen Game & Watch games. Sure, they're crap, but so were most of those unlockable NES games, save Super Mario Bros.
                              NOW thats a fantastic idea, imagine all the G&W they could add in. It would be perfect for the ds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoise
                                So does this have an English language option?
                                -Oh how we all loathe Jane...

*shudder*
                                I just joined this forum to support the Jane hate. I used to have two towns running, and Jane moved from my second one to my first, and i've been unable to get rid of her.

That picture, up there in the quote, made me furious, so I took a night to calm myself down before this post.

It is both lovely and saddening to discover this Jane phenomina, I really want to hug you all.

Bye-bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X