No announcement yet.

The games you truly are the King of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i may not be at Saurians standard now, but in my prime i, i bet i could give could of given you a run for your money with Lizardman.

sacred moments of mashing my opponents in the following:

Golden eye multiplayer - N64

Crazy taxi - DC

THPS 1 + 2 - DC

Tekken Tag - PS2

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_soldier
      Tekken Tag - PS2
      I think you lost you title last time we played mate
      No one beats me at Frequency or Quantum Redshift. (both fast reaction games)

Comment

I think i ws pretty good at Ridge Racer V, bit rusty at the mo, if anyone has a time i can aim for to c if iam good or ****e i'd be greatful.

Comment

If I may be so modest as to say, I?m chuffing brilliant at any Grand Theft Auto game. Completed the last 2 100% and wrote a FAQ on how to do it .

Even managed to complete the first 2 without saving the game. Why I bothered is beyond me.

Also, I will decimate anyone with my in-depth knowledge of MS Paint and Scrabble too (dictionary checking must be out of bounds though).

Comment

i'm good at gran turismo on ps2 and ridge racer in arcade on manual gears it just owns that game

Comment

This can't count, but i use to rock at Bruce Lee on the C64.......

I remeber have quite a few cool moments on Quake.....

Comment

I thought I was half-decent at Third Strike - and then I played Saurian and he parried my feeble attempts by beating me 4 games to 1.

I will be seeking revenge...

Comment

From my experience I would happily challenge anyone to a game of ISS64. True, I might end up losing, but it would be the first time since I mastered the game.

Comment

I excel at:

worms 2
                    bomberman Atomic and Saturn
                    Daytona
                    Sega Rally
                    Area 51
                    Virtua Cop

Although most of those skills were honed in my Uni days 5 years ago. So I might not be the king of the hill anymore.

Area 51 is of particular note. Used to loop that thing over and over building up insane streaks. Even on the sick Kron trooper mode.

Comment

I can pretty safely state for the record that I don't own at any games - I'd prolly be the forum whipping boy at any mass meet we held

Comment

I can consistently 1-life Shinobi (PCB).

Comment

SWOS, ISS64, This Is Football 2003, Virtua Tennis 2, Ridge 5, Ace Combat 04.

HOOM! Come get some.

Comment

Either I'm not very good at games, or just don't have the time to hone my skillz. Or I'm getting old. Actually it's probably all three.

However there is one game from my youth at which I utterly excelled and that was Donkey Kong Jr (Game & Watch). That game is single handedly responsible for me cocking up History O-level because I spent all of my "study periods" playing it, when I should have been writing my project. I became so unstoppable that I could only try high-score attempts during double periods and eventually it reached the point where only a lunch hour leading into a double study period was long enough.

I didn't play it again for over 10 years (the buttons wore out!) but when I got Game & Watch Gallery 3 I was delighted to find that "the fingers don't forget".

Comment

To Tokuda, I know I could beat you at WE6FE...... and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
                                To Tokuda, I know I could beat you at WE6FE...... and thats it
                                hahahhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X