• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragz / Fletch - 098843920984

Comment

Mingo 369426 812014

Comment

hey you lot quick q. is there a chance in hell that this'll work across regions, or will uk cart owners not be able to play against us ones? i've found gameboy games not to work across regions when playing linkup so this has me worried a bit

Comment

In game it gives the option to play worldwide, or regional. In the instructions, regional means your country, worldwide means just that...

Comment

Top races with Steve/Bleeders, cheers mate - my battery was flashing red from the 3rd race so I had to get it plugged in mate

Steve, can you add my number the first post mate?

Comment

Ta' for the games mate, bloody Blue Shell at the end there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                Ta' for the games mate, bloody Blue Shell at the end there.
                I know, sorry about that mate - been trying to figure out if there's any way of avoiding those, but if there is I haven't found it

Comment

you can fire a bomb backwards just as its about to hit you, thats the only way

Comment

Me either mate, they seem to be the unavoidable projectile. >_<

Comment

does the mic get used with this at all?

i've found a uk site selling white DS's for ?80 and i'm super super tempted as i think the white one looks gorgeous!

and cheers bowser123 for the info

Comment

Only when you shout obscenities at the DS, when you find you've been done at the finish-line by a Blue Shell.

Comment

Ok, plugged into the wall now - any of you guys around for a game? I've added everyone in the list.

Comment

Top races with Earl as well! He royally kicked my arse, but in a fun way

Comment

Great racing Geoff, very close races. You definitely deserved a victory or two.
                              Would love to get a 4p race here going.

Comment

Hmm...bastard blue shells. Hate 'em.
                                Good games Mingo, though I want an enquiry as to why that red shell on the last corner didn't hit you and sailed into the distance when you were just infront of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X