X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pes series kicks all other footie games all over the pitch
    i'm just waiting for someone to say a fiffa game and get megggggga flamed

Comment

my favourites are pro evo and world cup italia 90, italia 90 cos it was so good at the time and i won 47-0 on it and pro evo cos its just genius

Comment

WE6:FE is my favourite and definately the most realistic football game I have ever played. A variety of different tactics can be used and just running through will not work (on a decent skill level) like on FIFA games for example.

Pity it is in Japanese though

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
          I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game, but it was made by Konami and appeared in the arcades in the early to mid 90's. It involved hard tackles and building up a power bar for super shots. It was pure arcade fun.

Anyone know the name?
          maybe super sidekicks? nope it was made by snk, erm...

let me go check on mame...

Comment

Sensi is my favourite too. I love Winning Eleven 6:FE, but I've never played a game as much as I did Sensi, and I doubt I ever will.

Comment

there was an old konami NES game called Hyper League Soccer, that was good, much better than Nintendo World Cup, although that had funky special shots!

Best footie game for me though is definitely WE6, before that I would've said ISS Pro Evo on the PSX, Also big shouts for Match Day II and Sensi, and the first 2 FIFA games.

Comment

Originally posted by stroppa
                there was an old konami NES game called Hyper League Soccer, that was good, much better than Nintendo World Cup, although that had funky special shots!
                That might be the one. When you did the funky shot, was their a still action shot of the player in the background?

Comment

Realistic football games stink. Gimme arcadey, uber playability any day. Gimme SWOS, gimme ISS64, gimme This Is Football 2003.

Special kudos to TIF for being the only football game to have the word "football" in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                    Originally posted by stroppa
                    That might be the one. When you did the funky shot, was their a still action shot of the player in the background?
                    yup, sounds like the one.

Also, SEGA SOCCER SLAM?? I love that game.

Comment

Thanks Stroppa.

Comment

sensible soccer. Its a legend All nighters after the pub, pure Joy, we even had the individual Refs sussed

Comment

Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution on PS2 for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X