• Show
Clear All

Arashikage

Great seller, trustworthy and prompt

Many thanks

As above. Pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Bought Alisia Dragoon and Sparkster from this fella.
      Great comms, fast delivery and superb packaging - a real pleasure to deal with. Recommended!

Comment

Bought Air Zonk PCE hu, excellent everything all round thanks.

Comment

Bought 4 PCE games, all came amazingly well packed and in perfect condition!

Comment

Bought a Jap Saturn game which turned up nice and quickley and was in superb condidtion too .

Comment

Superb seller in every way and a real pleasure to do business with. Thanks

Comment

Top class seller, a pleasure doing business with - bought a few more expensive titles and was kind enough to hold a few for me for a while - top guy

Comment

Absolutely top seller - friendly, polite, and did exactly what he promised. Bought Harmful Park and Zanac, and both arrived speedily, well-packed and in mint condition. Recommended to all.

Comment

Top marks from me as well....Bought Little Ralph for a great price,arrived in mint condition.

Comment

Great seller. Bought Radirgy which turned up in immaculate condition just as described. Highly recommended!

Comment

Perfect transaction. Nice DC stuff in perfect condition.

Faultless trade really...

Comment

Got some superb PSOne import titles from Arashikage. Games were absolute pristine. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me a Dreamcast game which arrived nicely packaged and in fantastic condition. Thanks!

Comment

I bought a ps1 game, great seller, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X