Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a new 5.1 system/HD TV Question?

Toshiba 36ZP48

I have this TV which although isn't HD ready it'll get a fairly decent pic outta the 360 via component cables. But I think I need a new amp/home cinema system to get the best audio wise out of the 360.

Any suggestions? I don't wanna pay stupid money for it, my current system is a 5.1 sony setup which is all phono cabling etc, 4 sections (TV/Video/DVD/DVD 5.1). Ideally I'd like to have everything inputting via digital? I think std Sky (and we'll be getting SKY+ soon) supports digital audio out, my DVD player does and obviously the 360 does.

So, any advice?

Oh and while I'm at it, how much better would that samsung 32" that everybody is talking about look? I was SO tempted by it the other day in Currys but it was ?200 more than buying online from digital direct or somewhere, in realistic terms how much better would it look compared to my current screen? Cos if its only a bit, I'd rather keep my extra 4 inches to be honest...

I would highly recommend this home cinema system:

It'll be the one i'm getting, plus it got excellent reviews.

Comment

I would like to see some decent budget amp with speakers set up (Don't need one with DVD Player) ideally with at least 6 component input, 3 HDMI input and 6 optical input. Just interested to know if there is one available and a decent headphone output due to lack of hearing.

Comment

Working...
      X