No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really hoping that they have some good quality co-op again, some of the game types in GR:SS were fantastic.

Comment

Tried to play this with Jashin last night and it was awful. I kept getting kicked out. I managed 1 game with a little lag, after that, it would just boot me out, or not let me in. And when i got in it was unplayably bad. I gave up in the end. Shame, as that 1 game was awesome fun.

Comment

did i notice last night (first time i've actually sat down with the machine for longer than 15/20 minutes) that there's no co-op option on this game?

man, it could've been so amazing...

Comment

I'm looking for like minded people (i.e ****!) to play this game with, add me as a friend and send me an invite! gamertag is NINNIK at least then i don't have to put with obnoxious yanks all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
            did i notice last night (first time i've actually sat down with the machine for longer than 15/20 minutes) that there's no co-op option on this game?

man, it could've been so amazing...
            Too right!!!!

Imagine one guy providing cover while someone else storms a building. Even better your own four man squad ghost recon style. Guess its time to start harassing them about the inevitable sequel.

Comment

... couldn't even get into a game last night... annoyed to say the least.

Comment

I struggled to get a game earlier in the evening too so i played Gotham instead. It was only when i went back at about 1 am that i managed a decent game!!

When it works properly it's bloody good, but when it's not working properly it's bloody annoying!!

Comment

It's ****ed - I think it must be cause they're working on it - Everybody has been having the same problems from what I could gather on Saturday !!

Gonna try it tonight but not holding out much luck - they better ****ing fix this quickstyle !!! Really, really disappointing !

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
                    I'm looking for like minded people (i.e ****!) to play this game with, add me as a friend and send me an invite! gamertag is NINNIK at least then i don't have to put with obnoxious yanks all the time!
                    how about obnoxious aussies

Comment

I was spoilt last week because I was off work and I had some quality games in the daytime. Tried to play last night and it was impossible. I am sure they have to get a patch sorted as it is obvioulsy so popular.

Comment

wow, had a few superb games last night... superb fun. then a bit later i couldn't get a game for love nor money. when i eventually got into a game it'd lag like my network cable was being repeatedly plugged/unplugged (complete with icon onscreen showing me) and i'd end up jumping around the level randomly.

when it's good it's very good... when it's not it's horrible.

Comment

You swine Crisp - I was talking to my buddy on that window ledge when you drilled that hole in the back of my skull.

Revenge will be mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                            You swine Crisp - I was talking to my buddy on that window ledge when you drilled that hole in the back of my skull.

Revenge will be mine.
                            it was a mate playing that game... i saw it though, cracking shot. then he walked into the building and got drilled by a shotty to the shins.

Comment

I'll be on for a few games tonight if you fancy it

Comment

christ yes...

Comment

Working...
                                X