No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. Also, you can only have one person per channel, so for multi-users you have to keep changing channels.

USB keyboard should work ok, but I want to talk. Looking forward to giving it a go though

Comment

So how does the server system work? I heard there are many servers. So do I have to choose which one I want to go on? If my mate is on Server 3, can I choose to be created in Server 3?

Comment

The game uses a world pass system to get on the same server as your mates. Someone on the server you want a character on needs to buy a unique code from an npc which you then enter when creating a character to join with him/her.

You could always just create your character and hope for the right server, it places you randomly to begin with.

Comment

I am hoping that this is going to be region free so that I can play it on my jap console. I got the jap beta free with my machine but it is totally useless as all the people on it are japanese(i know that's obvious ) and I cannot play with them naturally.

When someone get's this mag and the disc and they have an import system that they can use, can they please post and tell us if it is indeed region free.

Comment

I don't think it would be region free, even if it were you'd need to register details for a japanese address etc probably.

Comment

DC if you guys from digitalhobby decide to take this up for the full version I'll get you all a worldpass to the server we all play on.

Comment

Ah nice one Darwock, sounds like a great idea, thanks mate
                We will all be definetly playing on the same server throughout the BETA. We'll have to sort it out on there this week...

Comment

Well I'll definatly be buying the mag as soon as I see it in my local shops. So yeah I'll try getting into playing this with everyone as soon as I get my console back from M$

Comment

Anyone managed to pick this one up early? Or anyone with a sub received it today?

Comment

Been to Borders, 2 WH Smiths and Tesco and didnt see it anywhere, oh well a couple more days wait then.

Comment

nothing in my town. Its out in the morning I thought ?

Comment

Tomorrow morning its out officially according to the FFXI website.

Comment

Yup in last months magazine it says its out on the 5th Jan! Already got my shop keeper to put one away for me when it comes in as he only gets 3 copies!

Comment

I've got a sub so waiting anxiously for this

Comment

Its been delayed until next weds now http://forum.oxm.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6833

Comment

Working...
                                X