Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Delete if this shouldnt be done BUT was looking thorugh the other FFXI thread and was swamped with info etc, just thought it would be nice to gather all the people who are getting the 360 beta version under the one roof.
    Im a total newbie to MMORPG's, PSO is the only othe game i played BUT i never got online with it.
    So who's getting the mag and when you do whats yer name, hopefully can all join up and experience this one together.

The mag is out on the 6th, so if you look you may even see it now or tommorow

Comment

I'm planning on buying it, just for the sheer sake of getting a free game (at least for a month).

I played FF8 and loved it, the rest I wasn't a fan of. But still, it's a game and a good deal!

Comment

I'll be deffo getting it cant wait infact probably have a look for the mag tomorrow as well. My GT is "The KingSlayer" just so you guys know.

Comment

Just been reading last months official mag and its a 3 month trial. Then hopfully our characters will get carried over to the proper server and we can buy a membership..

Comment

I'll be on next week once my hard drive arrives!!
            I've been playing since last june on the pc version.Looks like a few of the linkshell i'm on are planning on trying the xbox360 version.Once the full version is out i'll transfer my character.
            FFXI slarty PLD 31 WAR 31 MNK 15 THF 6 (just in case anyone's interseted !!)

Comment

I'll be picking the mag up this weekend hopefully, wouldn't mind playing with others who are new to the game, I won't look as stupid then... hopefully.

Comment

Yup I`m up for this. Lokks like it could take over my old pso habit.
                Is this linked with the ps2 and pc players?

Comment

Should be getting this during the weekend. Hope it doesnt take over my life

Comment

Originally posted by huxley
                    yah it is, hence why there is no voice chat. bastards

Comment

Providing my 360 arrives on Friday I'll be getting on the beta. I've been going in the retail game for over 2 years now but looking forward to starting up afresh with a new character on a new server.

If I get going quick enough I'll sort an NTSC-uk linkshell to get everyone able to communicate with each other easier.

Comment

Anyone know if USB keyboards will be able to link up with the game? Will save a load of time when typing.

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by huxley
                          EvilBoris Quote:
                          yah it is, hence why there is no voice chat. bastards

I think voice chat would be wrong for a game like this - maybe I`ve played pso for to long, then again the xbox version was ruined by idiots playing music and screaming at each other.

HaHa
                          Usb keyboards are a go

Comment

No voice chat? What about using the dashboard like you can now? Open chat session, close window, carry on playing. I can't see the game lasting on 360 if you can't talk - everyone is so used to it now.

Comment

You should be able to use private chat still, unless the dashboard button takes you back to the playonline service - the game isn't loaded like a normal 360 game, you'll need to go through SquareEnix's own launchpad.

Comment

Working...
                              X