No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 5 is showing the first three episode right now, ep 1 has just started. So if you're interested in watching it, now's the time to tune in the fuzzy channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
      Oh dear god, that article is pathetic. I really can't stand this whole 'love to hate' thing people do nowadays where its cool to say something good is crap just to get attention and seem different. But its not different, everyones doing it. Sad sad people!
      He actually tells you that he likes the show! Not trying to defend the man but he makes me laugh.

Comment

Have just seen up to episode 7, this is getting really good. Quite surprised.

Not up there with The Shield, but still very very good. Episode six was superb.

Comment

It's been off in America for months now, but Season 1 continues at the end of March. Ep 14 on 20 March And yes its 16 in total.

Comment

I saw the first episode of this a while back. The acting was dire... I mean I wasn't expecting anything overwhelming, but at least the likes of 24 and Lost pull off their insanity with a degree of believeable characterisation (even if it is nuts). Prison Break was just over-acted/poorly acted tosh back from what I saw. Maybe it gets better though in this department. Does it?

Comment

Yeah the first episode is iffy, but it does improve.

Comment

This show is awesome. Totally into it.

Only caught it last week (ep 6) so i've had to scamper around and get recorded tapes/DVDs but i'm now up to date with channel 5, and will probably go ahead of that because i'm so hooked.

Not a single complaint so far. As someone else said, Lost pales in comparison, and that was a show (whilst it was on) that I loved.

I thought Lost was kinda OK for 50 minutes and then gripping for the last 10. Prison Break grips me for 99% of the show, with only an off moment here and there where it loses me.

Comment

Just started watching S1 on Sunday, and find it pretty good, but not as good as Lost. And I agree with Concept, the acting is so ****, especially the Donavon lawyer.

Dr Sara is one hot piece of kit.

Comment

I must be watching different shows.

Prison Break's acting is ****, and LOST of all things is superior?

The only thing that kept me into Lost was the riddles and suspense... no one in that thing can act; not the doc, not the kids, not the chinks.... the only one i'd give a little credit to is Locke.

Different strokes, I guess.

Comment

I think it's pretty good and i've enjoyed watching it thus far, although it can be rather predictable and unbelievable at times.

Maybe I would enjoy it more if I hadn't been spoiled by the sheer awesomeness of The Shield.

Oh, and for those who think the acting is poor, I suggest you watch the recent Neighbours plane crash scene to gain some perspective.

Comment

The acting is poor and the script far-fetched but it's still entertaining at the end of the day, and you know each episode is going to be decent/have some action, unlike some other shows, cough, Lost, cough, Invasion.

Looking forward to the final three episodes.

Comment

I just love the gritty prison drama aspect of it. I think its about time they revived Oz or at least made something like it. Since Oz finished I've only been able to get my weekly fix of evil and violence from The Shield.

Comment

I've got the entire series on my PC and while it started well and had a few good episodes it really started to drag towards the end.

Ep 13 is sitting on my PC and I just CBA to watch it as the preceeding episodes were full of unbelievable crap. The writers were really dragging it.

A mini-series at best. The fact they are doing a Season 2....

Comment

Where did you read about a second season ??

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob
                                I've got the entire series on my PC and while it started well and had a few good episodes it really started to drag towards the end.

Ep 13 is sitting on my PC and I just CBA to watch it as the preceeding episodes were full of unbelievable crap. The writers were really dragging it.

A mini-series at best. The fact they are doing a Season 2....
                                I'd love to hear how you managed that as I can't source 14 onwards anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X