Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gig Going Thread.

Dont think we have a thread for anything like this.

Just back from Coheed and Cambria, bloody great stuff! Anyone else a fan?

Havent been to a gig for a month or two so was good to go again and I now have lined up:

The Crimea - 28th Feb
    Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins - 12th Feb
    But I wanna also go to Funeral for A Friend with Motion City Soundtrack on the same night and cant decide!
    And I might go see The Kooks on Monday the 6th Feb too!

So what gigs you going to/been to lately?

I'm off to see Oasis next Thursday at the Sheffield Arena.

Comment

Did Clutch/Corrosion Of Conformity at the weekend, both were top notch.

Off to see Monster Magnet in a few weeks, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
        Dont think we have a thread for anything like this.

Just back from Coheed and Cambria, bloody great stuff! Anyone else a fan?

Havent been to a gig for a month or two so was good to go again and I now have lined up:

The Crimea - 28th Feb
        Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins - 12th Feb
        But I wanna also go to Funeral for A Friend with Motion City Soundtrack on the same night and cant decide!
        And I might go see The Kooks on Monday the 6th Feb too!

So what gigs you going to/been to lately?
        I have tickets for Funeral for a Friend on the 12th Went to see Fall Out Boy, MxPx, Starting Line and The matches last week too.

Comment

Saw Fall out Boy with my sister cause she had no one to go with. Bloody awful if you ask me, but anyways.

We Are Scientists April 5th!!!1! Can't wait.

Comment

Saw Blonde Redhead recently- they were ace.

Seeing Broken Social Scene next week and Deus in a couple of weeks in Amsterdam.

Comment

Going to see GO Team in March. Not sure what to make of them but you can't beat a bit of live music.

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Beefcurtains!
                Did Clutch/Corrosion Of Conformity at the weekend, both were top notch.

Off to see Monster Magnet in a few weeks, which is nice.
                Can't ****ING BELIEVE I missed Clutch. I thought they were playing Brum, so I kept checking the Brum Academy website, but nothing came up.

And I've missed them at the Sugarmill, Wulfrun and Zodiac. ****ing sucks.

Comment

Wishbone Ash @ The Burnley Mechanics on March 22nd.

Comment

Originally posted by demon9k
                    I have tickets for Funeral for a Friend on the 12th Went to see Fall Out Boy, MxPx, Starting Line and The matches last week too.
                    Och..

I totally wanted to see Fallout Boy, cant believed I missed it, few of my mates went too and loved it!! Starting Line were supporting weren't they? Would have liked to see them too!

I got tickets for Kaiser Chiefs to go see with my g/f but we broke up so I'll be selling them most likely now, not really a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                      Och..

I totally wanted to see Fallout Boy, cant believed I missed it, few of my mates went too and loved it!! Starting Line were supporting weren't they? Would have liked to see them too!

I got tickets for Kaiser Chiefs to go see with my g/f but we broke up so I'll be selling them most likely now, not really a fan!
                      Nah there were some nasty indie band and hip hop group supporting fall out boy. Tbh Fall out boy weren't that great although they did get better as they went on. Starting Line, MxPx and the matches were on Friday, and the matches were awesome.

Comment

By 'inidie band', do you mean 'Nightmare Of You'? They were mroe emo than indie, a hell of a lot more...

Gym Class Heroes were interesting though

Fall Out Boy were the worst though, I can't stand them, but I'll shut up about that now :x

Comment

Damn, wanted to really see Broken Social Scene after hearing them on Zane Low.

I'm off to some pretty mainstream stuff - Magic Numbers and the laid back sound of Corinne Bailey Rae.

Yes, my taste is eclectic (some would say ****!) but she has a voice to die for.

Comment

Nothing this month for me, off to see 65daysofstatic and Chris Clark in Leeds in March though. Mogwai in Sheffield for April.

Comment

So far this month only got planned to go see Caliban on the 24th and other gigs ive got eyed up this year is the download festival at donnington park, and thats its so far. not had chance to search around for any other at the moment.

Missed Dragon Force on monday which im a bit gutted about but ill just see them next time there over my way

Comment

Working...
                              X