X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning quick payment and quick replies to PMs for a couple of PS3 games

Comment

Brought 2 Blu Ray films from me.

Paid in exceptional time and friendly PM's throughout.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Carl bought loads of PS3 games from me and was exemplary throughout, more than happy to deal with again.

Enjoy!

Comment

Bought R:Racing including Pacman VS. PLeasure to deal with and everything arrived in great condition. What more could I ask for?

Comment

He bought a Wii game from me and paid instantly. Good communications, would trade with again. Recommended.

Thanks
            Stu

Comment

Brought 2 t-shirts, arrived quickly with no problems, thanks

Comment

Traded The Club for his Prince of Persia [360]. Arrived in good time and as described. Friendly to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a 360 game, great transaction, thanks.

Comment

Bought some Wii games from me - fast payment and goods comms.

Comment

Bought an Asus netbook from me, very good comms and quick payment all followed up with a PM confirming safe delivery of it.

WOuld trade again.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

I bought Boom Blox 2 from Carl, it turned up yesterday and as always it was exactly as promised.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Another excellent trade with Carl. He bought a load of stuff from me this time, paid straight away and really good communication when needed.

Enjoy and make sure you give The Gods Must be Crazy 2 a go at some point as I do hate to think that I'm the only person on the planet who enjoys that film.

Comment

Bought Psychonauts from cutmymilk. Good packaging and quick postage. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again

Comment

Bought Juno on blu ray from Carl, arrived nice and minty, as stated. Absloutely hassle free, cheers!

Comment

Carl bought a few blu-rays from me - fast payment and friendly comms. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X