cutmymilk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutmymilk

Purchased Adavance Wars DS from cutmymilk and recieved it the next day. Very impressed and would deal with him again.

Thanks

bought daytona usa 2001 from me

payment was swift once terms agreed

friendly with no problems

ta

Comment

Bought a Saturn and Daytona off me,
      fast payment and friendly comms, cheers man

Comment

Bought nights boxset + xmas nights off me very quick payment and good comms. Recommended!

Comment

Purchased Another Code DS from me. Instant payment and excellent contact.

10/10

Comment

bought fire pro d from him and its minty and the price was special

very good throughout - ta

Jason

Comment

Sold me a DS game. Posted quick in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold my Megadrive and several games to this fine fellow, swift payment and goods comms. All in all a nice painless experience, cheers buddy!

Comment

Another great trade with this fella. Bought a selection of games from me, payment was instant and good comms. Thanks once more matey.

Comment

This top guy sold me a DC stick in A1 condition, exactly as he said it was. An excellent trade with an honest seller.

Comment

Traded a game and some cash for his other DC arcade stick - arrived minty mint, good as new.

Top stuff!

Comment

Got Lego Star Wars from him and must say great seller, and game came well packaged and perfect condtion

Comment

Bought some Mario Party action and everthing went smooth. Recommended.

Thanks!!

Comment

Bought a book from him. Very quick and very friendly-recommended.

Comment

Met up with him in Swansea and bought game from him in person. Good bloke.

Comment

Working...
                              X