Samsung 32 audio trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 32 audio trouble

Ok sorry guys if this has been asked and answered elsewhere but im in a bit of a hurry and dont have time to do a major search atm, i've looked in the tv thread but that seems to just be about picture quality.

I just got me one of the Samsung 32" tv's recommended here and i've hooked it up to my 360 via component but im having real trouble getting the sound working correctly...well actually i can't get it working at all with component.

It could be that im just beeing incredibly dumb, never really done anything like this before hehe. When using component do you need external speakers hooked up to get sound as after removing the cables one by one they looked to be video output related only.

Was gonna have a peruse through the 360 manual but i seem to have misplaced it >_<

Once again sorry if this has been asked and answered before but if you could point me to that post/thread i'd really appreciate it.

Cheers
    Orgun

Remember to plug the audio cables into the 2 sockets to the left of the 3 component sockets.

NOT the ones down and left.

Thats all I can suggest

Comment

Haha that did it, cheers man. Told you it would be something stupidly obvious

Comment

Working...
      X