• Show
Clear All

Hudson (previously Hoolak)

Brought a Super mario DS off me was
    fast
    polite
    and friendly

top work all round

This fella just bought a game from me. Instant payment, nice comms.
    Excellente!

Comment

Brought Feel the Magic DS off me, super fast payment, friendly comms top bloke

Comment

Paid instantly, and left feedback promptly (unlike me, sorry mate!)

Again, top bloke!

Comment

Sold hoolak a street fighter guide payment was fast comms were friendly.
          Top trader!!!
          Cheers mate

Comment

Sold Hoolak some stuff that i can't remember . Anyway payment was instant, pm's were friendly and general greatness allround! Like the Starfox av too .

Comment

Sold me an RGB Scart lead and I had it in my hands less than 24hrs later. Was very well-packaged too. It doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks

Comment

Sold me a copy of Super Mario Bros for DS - Delivery was lightening quick I wish my local pizza place was as fast

Comment

Sold Hoolak an Xbox 360 plus games. Excellent communications and fats payment. Also has excellent taste in music :-)

Thanks

Comment

Purchased FFXI xbox 360 version from me. Instant payment. nice friendly comms.

thanks alot mate

Comment

Bought Just Cause from Hoolak. Quick delivery and would be happy to deal with again.

Comment

Hoolak bought God of War from me, paid quickly, and comms were great.

Cheers

Comment

Sold him lightgun with Silent Scope Complete, House of the Dead3 and Resi Evil Gun Survivor. Quick payment, good comms and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend and deal with again.

Comment

Bought a couple of densha games from me - no problems, paid straight away and always responded quickly to PMs.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought a Saturn from me and paid uber quickly! Chaaars amigo!

Comment

Working...
                              X