This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Traders ... everyone please read

Can people please make sure that anyone they are trading with is a reputable trader ... it may be a good idea to get contact details from anyone you are making trades with (address/phone number or such) rather than just trust a paypal account.

We have had a number of people who have basically stolen cash/items from other members by not sending traded items out.

Please check the feedback threads for anyone you are making trades with - also, constantly check the bad traders list here to see if any names match. If a name does match then please contact a moderator or administrator immediately.

We are looking at ways in which we can improve the trading situation - if you have any ideas then please contact me with them.

One idea I am toying around with is to have a trusted traders system in place - details of which I will post up in due time.

thanks for reading

John

Most people here are well known for positive trading and have good reps, guess the only thing to do in this situation is only trade with known good sellers. It is like ebay, its always a small group that ruin it for the rest.

Comment

Working...
    X