• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick
    Panic Bomber?
    i think that was the name

Comment

I like the mega drive Bomberman (number'5' on the snes) it single player game is better.

Also track down Herzog Zwei for MD, it's a one of kind RTS game before Dune/C'n'C, (maybe Battle Ogre) made it popular. The player was Mecha that could transform into transport Jet to carry your army around the level(and issue them orders) or a Robot to fight it out on the ground. The aim was to use these units you ordered built from a budget from HQ base to capture small bases dotted through the map, this in turn brought in more funds every tick to buy more units, and let stage attacks from(your mecha has fuel limit that can be refilled at captured bases) to destroy the enemies HQ base. It also came with split screen 2 player mode, this game was well ahead of it?s time.

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
        i think that was the name
        Panic Bomber World. Total ****e. One of the worst puzzle games I've ever played!

Comment

yep, woot etc

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88

Bomberman 2 Caravan Edition(JAP-Think this could be a boot, never played it)
            Apparently this version was only released in Portsmouth.

Comment

Roffle Panic Bomber I didn't think this game was 2 bad for the Virtual Boy

guess it shows how crap the games are for that system

Originally Posted by Escape-To-88
              Bomberman 1 (JAP/US/UK)
              Bomberman 2 (JAP/US/UK)
              Bomberman 2 Caravan Edition(JAP-Think this could be a boot, never played it)
              Bomberman 3 (JAP/UK)
              Bomberman 4 (JAP)
              Bomberman 5 (JAP - quite similar to Saturn version but crazier characters)
              Bomberman 5 Gold Cart (JAP)
              I have never played Bomberman 4 or 5 but heard that Bomberman 5 was made before 4 but not released for some reason? read it somewhere ages ago

I'm not to big a fan of 3 in multiplayer though, arenas just didn't seem to exciting and original as Bomberman & Bomberman 2. Those kangaroos are pretty twisted though.

Anybody rate Bomberman on the Saturn ?

I have this bad boy and 10 controllers and 2 multi taps to go for 10 player. I'm waiting for Dave Fallows to get his projector sorted so we can have a monster 10 player session. Have only managed 5 players so far as my 32" T.V. just isn't big enuff.
              I think it has team bomberman aswell so 5 vs 5 should be mad.

Comment

Working...
              X