No announcement yet.

Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Chadruharazzeb said, basically. The inability to save part-way through the level and the unskippable cutscenes mean this is going back later this week. They're just unforgivably annoying.

Comment

See you at ta pardy riiiiiicccktoooorrr!! - I mean late to the party...

Really enjoying this so far - its got some huge problems but when it works its pretty ****ing spectacular! Hearing the sound of a rocket launcher being fired and then spinning around get a glimpse of its smoke trail so you can gauge where the shooter is - manic!!!! Just got that huge machine gun down by the docks - I'm Arnie >_< Not been tempted to replay any of the missions yet but this is proper fun...coming across that mine field, maybe that will get a replay.

Would have liked more toys to play with beyond grenades - the game is screaming out for some timed mines - making the whole level explode in one synchronised attack would have pumped my nads Golden Eye style.

Comment

Originally posted by mid
        What Chadruharazzeb said, basically. The inability to save part-way through the level and the unskippable cutscenes mean this is going back later this week. They're just unforgivably annoying.
        You can skip the cutscense once you've completed the level.

Comment

the final battle is just insane

did enjoy it - but sometimes it can be annoying

some enemies from a distance can take upto 80 bullets just to kill them (hockey masked shotgun blokes)

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
            some enemies from a distance can take upto 80 bullets just to kill them (hockey masked shotgun blokes)
            I don't think you're quite playing the game the way it was intended My tactic was largely run up to enemies, a couple of shots in the head with the shotgun and they were down. Sometimes this wasn't always possible, and then yeah, killing people did seem to take ages... but 80 bullets?! Was that on Black Ops setting?

Comment

been playing this through again on the PStwo and i find it rewarding, its fecking nails but rewarding

when you complete it on hard you get to play black ops, which is more or less the same as hard except you have to complete all the intel missions and an extra option opens up called destruction (on hard there is no health packs to collect)

you have to find everything thats on he list to be destroyed before you can progress further into the game. any weapon you pick up are silver which means you have unlimited rounds

nearly smashed my controller with the last level on hard and after about the 20th replay i managed to do it, no energy on the last level is just solid

Comment

Working...
              X