Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God no, make it stop.

Comment

Lester Speight, a.k.a. Terry Tate, a.k.a. The Cole Train, is in Transformers 3.

Comment

One things thats bothering me is I hate character change. Im not so fussed that he binned off Megan Fox, shes lost her inital apeal of bending over a motorbike. But why bring in Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to play Mikaela Banes? Why not just take 10seconds in the film to say Sam binned her off, oh he has a new missus. Nice.

Comment

They're probably assuming that 90% of viewers can't even remember her name. I certainly would've had to look it up.

Anyhow:

Why does Michael Bay hate curves?

Comment

She looks like she could do with a good meal. I could give her something to chew on.

I'm really, really not going to see this. Presumably LeBouef isn't in it either since he slated it a few months back??

EDIT - Oh, wait, no, he's a hypocrite who likes money too much so is actually in it.

Comment

Watched Rise of the Fallen last night. The film is a mess Not enough robo stuff. I've decided I don't like the look of the Transformers either, especially the bland looking Decepticons.

Comment

Working...
              X