This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brats
    They have also added two new costume packs for Kameo added at 200 points each:

Fright Warrior Pack - 1 new costume for each of the warriors in a Halloween style
    Masquerade Pack - New costumes for Kameo such as pirate, etc.
    A few people have been reporting a bug with these new costume packs, it seems that if you've previously bought the Winter Warrior Pack, downloading these new packs might disable it. Thought ppl would like to know that before downloading the new packs.

Edit: sorry for originally posting this in the wrong place, I need to read through threads more carfully before I post
    Last edited by EJG1980; 06-04-2006, 15:16.

Comment

is the tomb raider demo available on UK accounts? i cant find it anywhere... or trailers for movies or anything >.<

Comment

Yup, I have it on a UK account

Comment

o.0 where about do i download it from?

Comment

marketplace/demos and trailers/all new

it should be below the battlefield trailers

Comment

Marketplace, all New Game Downloads (press right), it's under Tomb Raider Legend. :P

Comment

Looks like Galaga and PacMan are coming to XBLA

Comment

Namco in Pimping Out Galaga and Pac-man Again Non-Shocker!!!!!!

Why is it every time Namco do retro it's always the same few titles over and over again.

I'd sell my left bollock for them to sort out a version of Rave Racer on any format.

Comment

Galaga with an online scoreboard might just take over my shoot-em-up life though.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                      Looks like Galaga and PacMan are coming to XBLA

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2758_en.html
                      If they're true to form (the marketplace team not Namco) we should be seeing them circa Xmas 2007

Tomb Raider demo - wow - Very, very impressed with it - if it's as short as people say I'll be keeping a beady eye on the sales thread for a copy !!
                      Last edited by Yoshimax; 07-04-2006, 08:57.

Comment

I'll pwn you all at Pac-Man if I'm still alive when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                          I'd sell my left bollock for them to sort out a version of Rave Racer on any format.
                          yeah, that's what I'm talking about ..... a version of RaveRacer ! that would be an arcade classic I would buy for sure, and if Sega would see that... they for sure couldn't stay behind and release ScudRace !
                          not much chance though ever seeing one of these 2 on a console...

Comment

Yeah but why would Namco take time to put rave racer up there when they can do Pacman/Galaga in about 1/10th of the time and we still all jump up & down with glee !!!

There's no incentive for them to do it coz we're all lapping up the 24 year old **** !! They'd have to charge a good bit more for RR or Scudrace too as they'd sell hee-haw copies of Pacman at 800 points if RaveRacer was there at 1200. (imo).

Comment

Yeah I?m sure Namco?s output on XBL Arcade will not stray very far beyond Pac-Man, Galaga and Rally-X. Maybe even Rolling Thunder if we?re lucky. Not that I feel these are bad games, it?s just the same ones they put out on every single retro release they put together.

Comment

I know for sure that I wont buy Pacman and Galaga, they were/are great games but I can't be bored playing them again and again....

I would pay however to be able to have the pleasure of playing RaveRacer and ScudRace again.... they are by now also arcade classics in IMO...

Comment

Working...
                                X