Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new MGS4 trailer 15 minutes long later today from Konami website? - IGN news

Comment

Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Morph
        new MGS4 trailer 15 minutes long later today from Konami website? - IGN news
        Not surprised if that happens, usually release a big ass long trailer at E3 so heres hoping!

Comment

I get the feeling this will be the place to go at the appropriate time

KONAMI(コナミ)の商品・サービスの最新情報をお伝えする公式サイトです。KONAMI(コナミ)では、人気コンテンツを様々な分野で多面的に展開し、IT技術を活用した独自性の高いエンタテインメントコンテンツを創出し続けることで、お客さまのあらゆる生活場面でお楽しみ頂ける商品・サービスを提供いたします。

Comment

Also Kojima is going to demo the gameplay behind closed door's for journalists at E3 itself if the rumours are correct.

Comment

I've just watched the trailer.

Watching it makes me tired and I have an overwhelming urge to kick George Bush's arse.

Anyone feel the same, want to give me a hand?

Comment

stunning trailer.Once again proves how good kojima and his team are at creating these things.The music was beautifully done.

As soon as this drops,i'll pick a PS3 up.Until then......

Comment

I hope you get to play as Raiden - for old times sake!

Comment

This game looks fantastic, just wish I had more money

Comment

Raiden's new Grey Fox look is totally badass in that trailer - something tells me Kojima's going to make us change our minds about him totally by the time MGS4 is over

Comment

Whats the deal with no trailer? Was supposed to be on konami website at 6.30 PST last night, thats was 2.30 this morning but nothing. And now the site says it wont be on til 11am PST, 9PM HERE!!!

Comment

Great trailer - Kojima & crew certainly know how to create/evolve an existing universe; looks exciting & intriguing.

Comment

Can't get over how awesome Raiden looks, surely Cambel and Revolver must be at least 100 by now.

Comment

OMFG! Raiden is so WICKED now, he deserves his own game!!

He's always looked good though, it's just he was such a pussy!

Comment

IGNs impression of the 15 minute trailer!!!

Let us see it for christ sake!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X