Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone for some huuuuuuge pictures?

Comment

The detail in the characters really is quite unbelivable. Interested to know if there gonna do an MGS 2 with part as Snake and part Raiden.

Comment

Few more

Comment

I really like the use of colour in these images. Hojima sure knows how to use a good palette.

Comment

what a cliff hanger at the end ehh? suicide? hmmm.............Supposed id pop me self if war was the way to conduct business. So will the in game look as detail as the fottage in real time? Raiden looks so cool in this, might jus redeem himself for his err antics.

Shaping up jus fine!

Comment

The official Metal Gear web portal, where you can find all the latest on the series.

**** ME!

Originally posted by JU!
              Interested to know if there gonna do an MGS 2 with part as Snake and part Raiden.
              I bloody hope so, going by that trailer
              Last edited by Izayoi; 10-05-2006, 10:52.

Comment

Well, I'm getting a 15 minute slideshow from there

Comment

What's with the Timotei ad haze that everything this generation seems to have? Unless my eyes are broken, this is not something that actually occurs in real life.

Are my eyes broken?

Comment

Any mirrors for the video yet? The Konami webby is getting hammered

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang

Are my eyes broken?
                      Yes you need to upggrade to new HD eyesight i'm afraid.

That's another thing. Do people who are short sighted even notice if they are watching a High Def TV?

Comment

AAk!

This makes me want to go home and finally finish off MGS3!

Comment

The link to the 15minute video seems to be dead, anyone got a downloadable source?

Comment

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/ have it

Everyone form an orderly queue and no pushi.... *shove*

Comment

Taken from an Rllmuk post about MGS4s wikipedia entry here.
                              Some comments from Kojima on the game.

The game is planned to utilize a new 360-degree third-person camera system (similar to the camera system of the Splinter Cell series) in addition to the top-down camera used in the previous three Metal Gear Solid games.
                              Kojima commented that the development team will experiment with the idea of controlling the Mk. II via remote control for reconnaissance using the Playstation Portable, although the feature might not be in the final game if it's not considered practical.
                              The CQC system (from Metal Gear Solid 3) will make a return (an explanation will be given for Snake learning of the fighting style as part of the game's backstory) and the player will have the ability to add attachments to Snake's weapons (in addition to suppressors) with more than a hundred possible combinations.
                              Kojima also commented that as a game designer in his forties, the game's storyline will be targeted to a much older audience, as reflected by the game's older protagonist. He has also confirmed that Solid Snake will not, despite his age, die in this latest chapter in the series. However, it is mentioned by Kojima in Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1 that the saga comes to a close with the sixth and final chapter in the story of Solid Snake, possibly implicating that the series will conclude, if not pick up where it leaves off without Snake and only with the other remaining characters who survive in the end.
                              Kojima also stated, "MGS4 will be the true conclusion to the current series. The MGS saga... I intend to wrap it up with the next game."

Comment

Just finished watching the 15 min trailer - there's something not quite right about mooing Mech's

I said it before and I'll say it again - Kojima has turned Raiden in to a total Grey Fox bad ass

Comment

Working...
                                X