• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fullfat

Bought a Wavebird from me.
    Great buyer, paid straight away and dead friendly
    reccomended to anyone on this forum
    cheers

Sold a DS to Mr Fullfat and he really is a top trader, polite and a pleasure to deal with wouldent hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

Bought a Max Drive for Xbox of me, paid instantly and great comms. Thanks again.

Comment

bought Time Crisis 3 + Guncon from me. quick payment and great comms as usual, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a dreamcast from me with a few bits and bobs and was a pleasure to deal with paid immediately and was polite and friendly throughout

Top banana!!!!!!

Comment

Bought a GBA and games from Mr Fat. Excellent packaging and condition.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold fullfat a dreamast pad. Paid fast and no problems at all. A great forumite to deal with.

Comment

Purchased a 360 game from me, quick payment and friendly person wouldnt hesitate to use again

Comment

Bought some Singstar mics from me, paid straight away, great transaction.

Comment

Bought a component lead from me. Excellent person to deal with, great comms etc and the payment was recieved exactly when expected.

Thanks!

Comment

Fullfat bought a PS2 controller from me.
                      Top trade. Many thanks!

Comment

Fullfat bout Ratchet from me- great comms, fast payment. Recommended to all!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X