'Press Start To Begin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Press Start To Begin'

Bought panzer bandit from this fine fellow, i paid on friday and he managed to get it posted the same day! The game arrived saturday morning and was exactly as described a really, really well packed, so much so i had trouble opening it! Awsome seller and i definatly trade with him again. Thanks mate.

'Press Start To Begin'

Bought "Chibo Robo". Good communications. Friendly. Game arrived quickly by Recorded Delivery and was extremely well packaged. Excellent deal. Would definitely trade again if the right item came up. Recommended.

Comment

Sold him a PS2 game - payment was immediate and the transaction went through perfectly. Cheers

Comment

Bought Dodonpachi Daioujou from him. Very nice to deal with, always prompt replys and very friendly. Item arrived quickly and was very well packaged.

Definitely recommended.

Comment

Bought my Demon's Souls and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Polite comms, fast payment, spot on all round.

Thanks again Owen, enjoy the game mate

Comment

Sold him a PS3 game, comms was top notch and all round great to deal with

Comment

I bought a PS2 game which arrived lightning fast. Very pleasant to deal with too. Many thanks

Comment

got in the line of duty
                came super quick
                top geezer
                thanks!

Comment

Had an excellent trade with 'Press Start to Begin', with him sending the games all the way to New Zealand. Thanks heaps!

Comment

Purcahased Red Dead Redemption from Press start and it arrived swiftly and in mint condition, excellent trader/seller and would definately deal with again.

Thanks!

Comment

Owen to this guy's splendid taste in fil-ums, I was able to purchase a deeveedee and a blewrai off him.

Top comms, always friendly.
                      More flexible than a Yuen Biao special.
                      Stuff arrived quickly.
                      The goodies were better wrapped than a massive pair of tits in a tight top. Actually, that's a lie. Nothing beats big wazzoobers. But the package was extremely well wrapped.

A man with no skankiness, say otherwise and I'll be forced to owen your ass with a tiger claw in your fat gut.

Comment

Bought Garou: MOTW (NTSC-U DC) from Owen and it arrived within two days, in tip-top minty condition. Excellent comms too- even left feedback for me prior to the game arriving.

Thanks!

Comment

Mr. Start sold me four NTSC N64 games. Was polite throughout negotiations, packed the games nicely, offered pre-12pm courier, next day delivery and kept me informed throughout.

Oh, and he was responding to my wanted thread, which earns him extra brownie points. Couldn't as for much more.

Comment

I bought three N64 games which arrived well packaged and protected in super quick time. A legend and he knows all about the lizards....

Comment

I bought Bangai-O (PAL DC) from Owen and it arrived the day after it was posted, in mint condition. Great comms and instant feedback too, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X