No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody was concentrating on the offensive as opposed to the defensive - If you look at the west of the capital, we absolutely own it. But nobodies concentrating on holding the enemy off at central, which means we're going to lose the city on the next turn.

Chances are we'll get emergency orders when we next log on, to re-take the central. Then we'll see some fun!

Anyway, i'm off to bed. It's been a great set of games today.

Comment

yep, another top evening. i have tomorrow evening totally free as well.

i get the feeling that we are the only tarakians playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
        Agreed - You lot are absolutely fantastic. I've not been in a single game with you guys, CPU or Player opponents, that's resulted in a loss.

We've won every single game we've played in the war, haven't we? That's pretty ****ing sublime.
        I've been in about 3 lost battles (died twice) since joining the squad, I think each time we were without a commander :-)

If the max squad limit stays at 20 we can always start another (ntscuk - 2nd Armoured Division etc...) I guess.

Shame we're pretty much stuck in the city for the time being, I think the other countries are trying to finish us off before they turn their attention fully on each other.

Comment

Sometime around 1.30am the capital fell. There were just 3 of us fighting desperately to hold it, but to no avail.

So we're stuck fighting until we get it back!

BTW we think we've found a solution to the problem of spotting your team mates in a firefight

Comment

TARAKIA HAS FALLEN.

However a new faction has risen within NTSCUK. Yes its the pink squad (or Me, Chain and Melenko so far lol). Please watch the following vid to see team pink in action after the fall of our country and decide for yourself if its any suprise we were crushed so easily (sorry bout the quality but its the best i could muster at 2am.

www.airambiance.co.uk/MOV00322.MPG

Oh and check out the new pink awesomeness

We will rise again and god damn we'll be looking fabulous
            Last edited by Ajay1986; 13-07-2006, 01:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
              BTW we think we've found a solution to the problem of spotting your team mates in a firefight
              We already had one with the squad camo.

I aint changing to f'n pink

Comment

I didn't participate much yesterday since I kept dropping my connection.

I'm getting a bit annoyed with the stuttering voice com in our squad. I played some deathmatches with americans, and for some reason I get better audio from them, despite being across the atlantic...

I'm going to the countryside for a few days, so I won't be on again until monday. Already missing this terrific game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
                  We will rise again and god damn we'll be looking fabulous
                  I logged in before work this morning to check our progress. Two people have left the squad (so that's two places free for ntsc-ers). Maybe the new team colours scared them off...

# 42 (soldier)

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon

here here

maybe our elite death squad can go pink?

Comment

LOL i kinda had the feeling the pink wasnt gonna last long

Comment

is anyone going to be on tomorrow day time? i'm tempted to play until the early hours, take tomorrow off, and then play more tomorrow in an effort to retake the capital

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon

Now come on, it's a fabulous squad colour.

Believe it or not I'm serious as well. Every other squad colour, including our original one, just is not distinct enough in the battlefield. Camo itself has no real benefit, it's not like you can't see the mechs and they blend in to their surroundings. This way you just instantly know whether the guy you're aiming at is in your team or not.

Nice pic and vid Ajay. Hope you've learned your lesson of turning on your teammates now

Comment

Im on this now, just tell me how to join and beast this up later !

Comment

Ya bass - I was just thinking about more time off - yesterday afternoon absolutely flew by - The only thing about this is the time between games - need to trim it but I guess that will come when people stop fannying about with their mechs so much.

Top game - exactly what live needed. Get that capital back boys worked too hard yesterday on that to see it go again (although we could already see the creep starting at teatime)

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
                                Now come on, it's a fabulous squad colour.

Believe it or not I'm serious as well. Every other squad colour, including our original one, just is not distinct enough in the battlefield. Camo itself has no real benefit, it's not like you can't see the mechs and they blend in to their surroundings. This way you just instantly know whether the guy you're aiming at is in your team or not.

Nice pic and vid Ajay. Hope you've learned your lesson of turning on your teammates now
                                and Im serious too, I aint changing to pink..

did you change the squad colour itself? We were just talkign about it yesterday, how anyone can change the emblem etc. I cant be arsed to come on everyday to find that someone has changed it and rather than have one set colour we end up with a mix. Everyone was using it well enough yesterday until pinky showed up

get that Tarakian flag decal on too

Comment

Working...
                                X