New GAMEStm scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mark of Kri is definately off the mark imo.

Comment

Not surprised by the Vexx score if the OXBM demo was anything to go by. Why can't 3D patformers be as much fun as their 2D counterparts?

Comment

I feel that Mark of Kri and Pride FC have been marked abit harshly. NBA Street 2 8/10, rented the first one a while ago and it wasnt bad, this one should be funner (Its a word..).

Comment

I give this crap mag a year tops, beautifully printed, appalling journalism. Seems to be more shameless Edge copying every issue - get your own back page style GamesTM!. I get it free at work and still cringe, nevermind how id feel actually buying the thing. At least C+VG is actually printed like the trash it is, i feel like suing GamesTM for fraud

Comment

Games is a nice magazine, it's more like Arcade than Edge. They're not as stuck-up as the Edge journalists.

Comment

Think time will tell about this mag, seems alright, doesn't slag everthing off like 'E', oh and i don't think their up own arse's.

That's me kicked off edge forum (If it comes back)

Sorry i can't comment about the scores as i've left it at work

Comment

I am still buying GG:X2 regardless of that score. If your a hardcore gamer, you know when a game is good and for us 2D fanboys (and girls), GG:X2 is a God send

Comment

Working...
                  X