No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's exactly the case and the others will probably be added to the report this weekend. Mine's gearing up for shipping, can guarantee it'll end up rocking up on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Decent comparison of pc and Xbox X but what about the rest? Xbox S, PS4 and PS4 Pro... Or are they just concentrating on Xbox X because it's out early on EA access? Is it going to run at native 4K on the PS4 Pro?
      Did you watch the entire video?

Comment

Nah most of it, why did they mention it at the end? Apologies if that's the case.

Comment

Yes, they confirm that there's no look at the PS4 versions due to their being no equivalent of EA Access on Playstation.

Comment

This game is making me smile so much. Great to revisit Paradise City. From the moment the music kicks in I have a stupid grin on my face. Really looking forward to getting into the online side of things.

Comment

Download the EA app to connect with friends and play the latest RPGs, shooters, Sports video games, and more.

PC version launches next week. There's a 10hr free trial for Origin subscribers though an offer is running to get the game for £4.99 if you own the original release on Origin.

HOWEVER - Go to the above page, login then click on the 'Featured games, deals and more' banner for the game and it'll take you through to a purchase cart option where you can buy the game for £4.49 whether you own the original release or not.

Comment

Working...
              X