No announcement yet.

Ridge Racer 7 - PlayStation 3 - 1UP.COM 5 Day Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just playing this recently again too. Still ace.

Comment

Well Iphone it is....
      Just check out the AWESOME intro on the link, THEN check out the 5Fps gameplay, slowdown is not the ridge way of life!

Comment

I think thats a video thing rather than the game, it seemed like they'd deliberately slowed it down to represent the tilt drifting.

Doesn't matter to me either way, not got an iPod or iPhone and don't intend to. However... a cheap PSN download? Sign me up

Comment

I can't imagine they would deliberately slow the game down to look crappy. That's got to be as likely as that theory that someone proposed here that Nintendo were hiding the true awesome visual power of the Wii to surprise us.

I get flashbacks to the DS RR game watching that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            Ridge 6 & 7 was so nice to drift around, I used the stick for the first in the series.

If you're using a stick on Type 4 or Racers however, then you're mad!
            You are mistaken. No RR game should be controlled via an analogue stick.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Another compromised franchise just so it can be released on a popular device. Well at least this will hopefully silence those who say the iphone is as powerful as the PSP. That looks poor, how exactly do they expect people to play this? lol

Comment

Japan gets 3D October 1st for 500 yen.

Comment

I can't read the text, so i am assuming it is just a relaunch of the RR7 game in 3d?

In which case, I would have to say that I'd much prefer them to work on something new....... I mean talk about flogging an old horse.

All this 3D ish going on at the moment is like when a games company decides to re-release all their back catalogue on a new platform but in HD. Pfft......... Kinda frustrating really........

Comment

At just 500 yen, surely it's just a downloadable patch to enable 3D?

Comment

Fingers crossed it adds trophy support too.

Comment

Working...
                      X