Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
    You're not wrong mate, you're not wrong

Silvergun, I found out what that Flouresent tube weapon looks like and it is quite literally a long flouresent light bulb

There's some pics here:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...um=20&start=30

Apparently the inverter circuits are dropped where the robot enemies are, wherever that is.

Might have to hold off making it with only a 51% chance of success though.
    Haha, quality stuff!

Absolutely fantastic session last night by the way, quite surprised I managed to get my ranger about 90% to level 10 in one evening, get my photon art, and my twin autoguns back.

Beefed up the armor too and used a half decent body and arm unit, so i'm good to go as far as that's concerned!

We'll have to do more Sleeping Warriors and De Ragan runs, I may even reach level 10 and we'll be able to progress to the mission from De Ragan?

Need to get the synth board for my B class twin guns, though I may spend a bit of time and money synthesizing food for my PM to level up in ranged synthesis first.

Comment

I spent most of the evening grafting for meseta, opened my shop and hit lvl10. I'm hoping to synth a couple of weapons today to stick up for sale.

Comment

You can feed your PM traps to increase its ranged ability. See www.psupedia.org for the feed tables.

I've noticed PM levelling is extremely unbalanced. To increase striking all you have to do is use healing items which we all know you pick up by the bucket load. But to increase technics you have to feed it technic disks at 500 meseta a pop or technic weapons.

As far as I know, there aren't any more missions on Parum after De Ragan, thats why we all ended up on Neudaiz. I'm going to try and slog through Neudaiz tonight to get an inverter circuit board

Left my PM making Brandline armor last night at 59% success rate, I bet its broken. How Fallows is managing to run a shop is beyond me, I can't hold onto my cash for more than 5 mins.

They really need to add a screenshot feature for this game
        Attached Files

Comment

Well when we finished De Ragan, there was a counter that we went into but you quickly left - I assumed there was a Level 10+ mission there that you just couldn't select as i'm only level 9.

Yes, the game definately needs a photo mode.

Comment

I quickly left because you can't use it, not at lvl 10/11 anyway. I must admit, I'm a bit disenchanted with the half game Sega is allowing us access to.

Comment

Do you guys use the headset when you play together or the traditional keyboard way? In theory the headset seems the way to go since I used to get so frustrated in world of warcraft trying to chat and play at the same time.

Just I'm terrified of using the damn thing, I hate using the phone as well and this is just the same. I just clam up and can't speak and I'm not sure how to get past it.

Comment

Just chill out mate, everybody has been pretty friendly so far. If you don't feel like talking, don't. But as I said so far everybody has been friendly, Fallows sounded like he was on speed the other night, and Riskbreaker was doing some messed up perverted dancing for what seemd like an age between De Ragan runs, BUT they both came accross as being pretty friendly. Actually I think Riskbreaker even did a few runs with my kid brother while I was downstairs watching the footy so.... Yeah, nice enough.

I wouldn't worry about it mate.

Comment

Yep, me and Riskbreaker were playing with your little brother's character Zeus and helping him level up with a few sleeping warrior runs.

If you're playing this, Stain, drop me a friend request and i'll do some runs with you.

Comment

Yeah keyboard is ok, but voice is pretty much essential though it seems to be screwed up at the moment. I was chatting to Silvergun about it last night and he's found out that any use of the Xbox Live Guide seems to screw up voice in PSU.

You'll get used to the mic though, repeat runs thorugh the same are can get tedious so its nice to have some decent conversation along the way. Also, the text censorship has reached new levels of stupidity, such that typing can be such a frustrating experience you'll want to use the mic anyway

Sorry about the dancing last night dogsout, I know the joke seemed to be getting a bit old, but me and Valkyr were in bits Plus we've set a new standard of lewdness for Silvergun to beat

Had some really good runs last night with Silvergun, Fallows was nowhere to be seen, so I can only guess that his 360 has blown up otherwise he'd be on

And Zeus is more than welcome to team up with us again if he needs a hand levelling.

Comment

Is there an additional cost involved to play this chaps?

Comment

Yep. ?7.99 per month I believe.

It's more than worth it. So DO IT.

Comment

I've had the day off sick and have had a cracking day luck wise. I managed to grind my Partizan and Wire Knuckles up by 4 each and did it on the cheap too. My shop has paid for itself since I opened it on tuesday night - made 18K so far. Just enough to set myself up with some good armour and weapons. I hit lvl14 today too, so it's been a good day so far.
                          Last edited by dogsout; 02-11-2006, 17:18.

Comment

Cheers guys but friendly people scare me more At least if it's some arse you're never gonna see again it doesn't matter whereas someone nice can suddenly decide to hate you especially if they take your silence as a snub against them (some do!). I still feel weird talking to a friend of a friend because I think he thinks I don't like him, that's in real life.

And I can't even drink to take edge off - bad stomach Might need some (legal!) alternatives to help break me in

Comment

Relax mate! Don't worry.

Are you playing already/Do you already have a guardian licence?

Comment

No I missed out on that lucky find but my copy hasn't arrived yet - hopefully tomorrow!

Short of getting an American to buy me a GL for a US tag I'm gonna have to wait till it appears again, but at least the single player mode will see some action in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X