Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in...

NTSC - Mardigan8
    Live - MardiganX

Comment

It looks like the size of this league could get out of control... thing worked well last year when we capped the number of entrants, especially for the cups, they were superb. Is there a limit to the size of this league?

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
        It looks like the size of this league could get out of control... thing worked well last year when we capped the number of entrants, especially for the cups, they were superb. Is there a limit to the size of this league?
        I was thinking 20 but you only play the same person once. It looks like being unlucky for people who miss out though.

How many was in it last years? I missed that.

Comment

yes thats my tag

Comment

Cool! Chz mate

Comment

Surely if too many want to come in you split a league in two and people get relegated and promoted?

Comment

110% up for this!

Oh_Mutants

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                  Surely if too many want to come in you split a league in two and people get relegated and promoted?
                  I was thinking of something like that. Or have 2 leagues and the top 2 players play off at the end off the torny for the ultimate winner.

110% up for this! Oh_Mutants!
                  Last edited by MarioMark; 18-10-2006, 11:56.

Comment

If more people want to join then someone needs to keep count a second league. Just use the same rules as this league so then it's fair for everyone.

We need someone to count the second league though because I can't do both.

Or we could make a play off instead for people who didn't get chance to get into this league. - I think this is a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                      Aye but thenit becomes a logictical nightmare for whoever is tracking the scores and stuff, too many teams means too much work for the guy sorting the league.

We done mostly cups last year and they were great... usually 2 groups of 4 or something like that then knockout stages worked well.

I remember we started a league but it fell apart after a few weeks I think.

Comment

You want to try doing a groups thing then? Say 4 teams per group like the world cup but we play each other twice to make it last a bit longer. top 2 teams go through.

Then one member of each group can take charge of collecting the results and updating the table and we'll be able to count goal difference!.

Plus we will be able to have 32 teams
                        Sounds good to me

I could count the play off stages because I'll be out of the torny by then lol

Comment

Should get my copy next friday i hope, so count me in aswell

can't remember my gamertag as i only set it up about a week ago lol

But im in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                            You want to try doing a groups thing then? Say 4 teams per group like the world cup but we play each other twice to make it last a bit longer. top 2 teams go through.

Then one member of each group can take charge of collecting the results and updating the table and we'll be able to count goal difference!.

Plus we will be able to have 32 teams
                            Sounds good to me

I could count the play off stages because I'll be out of the torny by then lol
                            Sounds like a good plan, groups of 4, play each other twice, could be a cracker if we get everyone involved and guaranteed they gonna play their games.

Comment

Count me in guys. well up for some online Pro Evo

Comment

Ok I'll change it a bit, I'm off today and I'm skint, I got Nowt better to do...

Comment

Working...
                                X