Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that sounds great to me. i will be on!

edit: added you to my friends list, will be waiting for ya!
    Last edited by ezee ryder; 12-12-2006, 19:07.

Comment

Good luck lads!

Comment

I lost 2-0, dunno how though! lol! had all of the game! well done anyway mate!

Comment

2-0 to me!!!!!!!!!!
          Great game Ezee was desperately unlucky having a chance cleared of the line and a shot hitting the cross bar and the post.

Pretty even first half although ezze had the better of the chances.

2nd half dominated by Ezee I was penned in and it all looked to be over.

Until in the 80th minute I was given some freedom by his defence and bang 1-0 I couldn't believe it what followed was pretty even stuff but his team seemed to have given up and another opportunity this time it fell to Henry and he scored a wonderful goal.

Great game Ezee you played realy well and was just unlucky

Stats were

10 to 12 shots on target
          15 to 20 off
          45-55 possession
          Last edited by johnno15; 12-12-2006, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
            I lost 2-0, dunno how though! lol! had all of the game! well done anyway mate!
            Yeah you were really unlucky it was a great game though well played

Comment

cheers mate! you're the Ivanisevic of this tournament, given the bye in the first round and went on to win it! lol

Comment

cheers mate! you're the Ivanisevic of this tournament, given the bye in the first round and went on to win it! lol
                Haha that is true If you have a look at all my other matches im allways penned in and then score on the break just lucky I guess

In a knock out tourney anything can happen though we should get a league going then I could come last.

Anyhow back to the wii

Comment

lol, yeah nice one Selix for hosting the tourney! We should get a league going next!

Comment

lol, yeah nice one Selix for hosting the tourney! We should get a league going next!
                    Ill defiantly echo that thanks for the tourney Selix it was a top idea and we couldnt have had it without

Shame you were a shower of ****e at the game Selix

Comment

lol it?s all true and the thanks is much apr?sheated.

Well done johnno, unlucky ezee you got all this way for NOTHING! lol just messing, it sounds like you were hard done by in that last match. Still that's not to take away the pride from johnny because it's about all the matches, although it did sound like a good game!

Cheers to everyone for joining the tourney, we finally got it going in then end! Plus I?ve learned one thing from it and that?s to NEVER host one again? Seriously though thanks, I enjoyed hosting it (even though I went out in the first round typical!)

Well it this leaves me one last thing to do and that is to update the first page for the last time. It shall be quite emotional.

Cheers people! And in the words of our Champion?Back to the Wii!

Comment

I might be brave enough I decide to "host" a pro evo league after Xmas if people are interested!

Edit: Will actually start a thread up so I can gather how many people are interested!
                        Last edited by ezee ryder; 13-12-2006, 00:10.

Comment

Ace Idea mate!

Here are some people who might be interested if you get stuck for players!

CK 1980 - CK 1980
                          Clnmckec - Henrik Larsson
                          Themanwithapc - themanwithapc
                          Ezee Ryder - Ezee Ryder
                          Sturae229 - Sturae
                          Psyduck - Psyduck
                          Hoolak - Hoolak
                          Marmite - Marmite NTSC UK
                          Sputnick - SilencerAce
                          Johnno15 - johnno15
                          RobRoy - KevSmith
                          RuBiQ - Rubiq
                          Selix - RoboSel
                          Yoshimax-UK - Yoshimax
                          Widegoat - Widegoat
                          Yesteryeargames - Mastercgc

Everyone shift over to this thread now! http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=67946

Comment

Yeah, I'm up for a league 8)

Comment

Cool. Ezee is taking names over at the above link mate. Let him know if you're in.

Comment

Working...
                              X