Amir Boots - DD build? {Do you need it?}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Boots - DD build? {Do you need it?}

These bad boys are the new "must" in a DD build very nice for all the jobs that can wear them.

Level: 72
    Flags: Rare / Exclusive / Not NPC Sellable
    Slot: Feet
    Type: Armor: Plate
    Jobs: DRK DRG PLD SAM WAR
    Races: All
    Defense: 16
    Equipment Category:
    Armor / Feet
    Comments for Amir Boots: Set: Reduces magic and breath damage
    Effects for Amir Boots:

* Accuracy +6
    * Attack +5
    * HP Regeneration While Healing +1

So they are 20k from Mamool Ja Training Grounds and i really want em!! I have lvl 1,2 and 3 unlocked there so dont mind doing lvl 2 or 3. lvl1 has far to much luck involved!

Anyone else wanna do some assault there? I have 4 tags waiting

i need to get to lvl 2 assults

Comment

Which ones have u completed Ker and which ones you need? i dont mind helpin you get lvl 2. Assault points are points at the end of the day.

Comment

well im still onlvl 1 on all assults although i have done a few leboros cavern ones... also need to get the last 2 staging points >< man im miles behind

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi
          well im still onlvl 1 on all assults although i have done a few leboros cavern ones... also need to get the last 2 staging points >< man im miles behind
          Gettin the staging points is pretty easy theres a nice guide on killing ifrit in the forums if you wanna use a guide to find em

I solo'd them all

As for the other assaults ill do em with you i dont mind, i need points in all of them at the end of the day and we can crack on with Mamool after.

Theres a sexy belt from the worms one id like.

Comment

haha kewl ok dj

Comment

Working...
            X