Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Prince of Persia: Sands of Time". 16th Nov-16th Dec. Discuss where to buy it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gamestation have this as part of their 4 for ?20.00 deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
      i saw it in an indy store today, xbox version for ?9, but thought it was a bit much,
      It's funny how tight we are when games are old, my local pikey 2nd hand "back of a lorry" place has tons of games around the same price and I guarentee they'd have SoT but I'm just like "well I could easy get it for half that on t'bay". When I bought the GC version on launch I must have paid at least ?30 as well....plus the same again for the copy I never recieved from DVDBoxoffice *grumble*

Comment

Does anyone know if the PoP Triple Pack was released on the Xbox? (have the trilogy seperate, just curious from a collector pov), cheers.

Comment

Don't think so though I hadn't heard about the other collections till this thread. Haven't come across one on any searches anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Moroboshi
            Does anyone know if the PoP Triple Pack was released on the Xbox? (have the trilogy seperate, just curious from a collector pov), cheers.
            Fairly sure the trilogy pack is PS2 and PC only. Couldn't find it for the Xbox or Gamecube anywhere.

Comment

I used to have this but never mastered the combat so never made it to the end - will try and track it down (hope its easier to get than BG&E).

Comment

If you couldn't get the combat in BG&E you'll never cope with PoP!

Kidding - I know what you meant. It should be easier to track down. There are a few copies on ebay at the moment and Gamestation have it online used.

Comment

Loads on ebay, actually picked mine up today in Blockbuster for ?3.99 and I wasn't even looking for it. Won't start it yet tho!

Comment

Do the US PS2 and GC versions support 480p?

Comment

Yep, they do support 480p. The PAL versions support 480p too, which is good to know

Comment

Dug out my pc copy (only played it once) and got it working with my 360 controller in preperation

Comment

i'll join in this as i have just deleted my xbox save(got to 25%) so may as well start from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                            i'll join in this as i have just deleted my xbox save(got to 25%) so may as well start from scratch.
                            It'll flow a lot better as well if you haven't played for a while. I always end up starting from scratch in those situations.

I'm so impressed with myself for having picked it up so early! I want to play now but must'nt!

Comment

Just wanted to say the triple pack available for PS2 comes on three discs (with three seperate manuals) in a DVD case that is about one and a half the thickness of a normal PS2 DVD case.

Worth mentioning incase anybody has ultra strict shelving.

Comment

Sounds like the Silent Hill collection case, wonder if this is a trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X