Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what inspired me to... (BMIIDX Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what inspired me to... (BMIIDX Thread)

... play Beatmania IIDX

(tommyg's thread reminded me of this video I have)

3pm.ca is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

Lisu and Agop are robots built by Konami to make mortal men feel truly pathetic, the vids on 6th Style are the very definition of sickness.

Comment

LoL, I have mashed my fingers these past couple of days with non-stop IIDX'ing, really in pain :-P Yet I still want to play more!

Those damn falling bars just need hitting!

Comment

I've been doing the same, it seems that every time I pick it up after not playing it for a week or two I end up passing songs that seemed almost impossible previosuly, last week I manged to beat Era Nostal Mix and this week it was Holic.

I'm still waiting to find a cheap 4th Style on Ebay to complete my collection and anxiously awaiting to see if Konami can get the licensing problems that have been delaying 7th Style sorted out.

Comment

Exactly the same thing happens to me all the time. I spend hours trying to do one song, then the next day I pass it first go. 'Love is dreaminess' was one of these.

It's so great when you play though, you feel like your improving after every session. I screamed at the top of my voice when I passed V Light7 for the first time

I just looked at the 7th Style songlist for the first time, there a few eurobeat songs from Initial D :-) Looking forward to play Max300 and A.

I have a video of Lisu doing Max300 on Hidden/Sudden/HS3 Only time I have ever seen him using two hands on the keys

Comment

Working...
          X