Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selix
    This is coming from the guy that lost his clown match. Admit it mate you're gonna bail under the pressure.

Sorry Ezee I'm upsetting all your players. It's all in favour of the game though
    True but i feel it was for the best pff whos gonna take a clown serously, now a Big pink Guy in a top hat thats the bad ass your all scared of, i can see it in your eyes, Youve now been added to the list mr selix i hope your happy humiliation shall be yours aswell.
    Last edited by Crimson Day; 13-12-2006, 15:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
      Johnno did you check out what I did to the first page of the Knock Out Tourney? Enjoy the pride mate because it all down hill from here! Everyone wants to beat you! You are the Chelsea of the NTSC-UK forum

Mwahahahahahahahaha
      Yeah I liked it

Tiss true about people wanting to beat me it really is all down hill from here

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
        Yeah I liked it

Tiss true about people wanting to beat me it really is all down hill from here
        Yesss the Psychology is working already!

hehehe

Only messing mate.

Comment

count me in

Comment

I'm in eeze.

Comment

9 players so far, keep it coming guys! (also the trash talk too, lol)

Comment

**** yeah!!

Gamertag : AdCook

Please though, don't make every game have to be at 10pm or something or else I just won't be able to make the matches.

Out of interest, does it make a difference what team you use on live, or are they all equally matched and it's down to skill? I've always used Barca/Arse/Man Utd on live but I'd love to thrash you guys ****less* with the mighty super whites.

*May be overconfident.
                Last edited by Jebus; 13-12-2006, 18:46.

Comment

can use whatever team you like!

Comment

count me in mr ezee

Aaron

Comment

Im in

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                        can use whatever team you like!
                        But does it make a difference to the skill level?

IE : Chelsea vs Sheffield Utd would be an unfair contest. OR does that matter in multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                          But does it make a difference to the skill level?

IE : Chelsea vs Sheffield Utd would be an unfair contest. OR does that matter in multiplayer?
                          In the other tourney we just did it where you can be any team on the night of your match. Did that work well for everyone?

Comment

What I mean is, hmm, example.

Chelsea 5 star team
                            Sheff Utd 3 star team

Is that translated into the online modes? IE, speed/stamina/etc, are they all levelled in online matches? Or would someone have a clear advantage over me playing as Barca vs my Bolton regardless of our personal skill levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                              What I mean is, hmm, example.

Chelsea 5 star team
                              Sheff Utd 3 star team

Is that translated into the online modes? IE, speed/stamina/etc, are they all levelled in online matches? Or would someone have a clear advantage over me playing as Barca vs my Bolton regardless of our personal skill levels?
                              YEa it does pass over, simple sollution dont be Sheff Utd

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                                YEa it does pass over, simple sollution dont be Sheff Utd
                                If Forest were in this game we wouldn't have this problem because more top teams would be in the game to choose from!

Comment

Working...
                                X