Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think pick any team on the night like in the knockout tourney, it worked well.

Comment

updated first page and you guys in the league already are pm'd

Comment

got your PM mate yeah im up for that can we ensure though that the people who enter the league are not the folk who didnt turn up for the cup make sure its a reliable set of people!

Im good to go whenever you want to start.

Comment

me please, gamer tag: kinghippo1977

looking forward to this

Comment

Sounds good ezee. Although I've always thought 10 minute games are long enough

Comment

Nah, gotta be 15mins IMO.

Also how the hell do you get your data loaded in for team setup? And does chatting during the game take up bandwidth? I hope everyone here has at least 8meg broadband Im on 24meg with around 1.5 upload but its via wi-fi so dont know how drastic that changes things, dont mind hosting though

Comment

Load it up in a SP game first, then go online.

Comment

Originally posted by bash

Also how the hell do you get your data loaded in for team setup? And does chatting during the game take up bandwidth? I hope everyone here has at least 8meg broadband Im on 24meg with around 1.5 upload but its via wi-fi so dont know how drastic that changes things, dont mind hosting though
                  I played with a few of these guys before and their connections are really good, so I don't think we will have any problems. And as Bleeders said sort your formation out in single player first and save, then you can load it up dring a xbox live match

Comment

Originally posted by bash

Ive got the ****est connection in the world and it makes not one bit of difference

Comment

chatting during game does take up bandwidth. It probably raises it from 10kb/s to 15kb/s, so nothing that would bother a 256kb net connection never mind a modern high speed broadband one.

And Johnno, rules look fine to me!

Comment

add me please

Rubiq is the gamername

I have some revenge waiting for that punk arse Jonno15

Add CK1980 too, that gayer will wanna piece of this too.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                          I have some revenge waiting for that punk arse Jonno15

Join the Q

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
                            Join the Q
                            I don't want to win this league anymore. Look at Johnno15! He's getting a roasting!

Comment

I'll deffo be up for some games, im not fantastic at the game but its fun all the same.

Comment

right when we getting this kicked off?

Comment

Working...
                                X